• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Do you like energy drinks?

H

halloween65

Blue monster for me.. Zero sugar or low carb, both are good

LearntheEssentials

LearntheEssentials

I used to be addicted to them.
Drank a 6 Pack of Red Bull at the very least every day up to 10 cans.

Has been more then 1 year since i had one, now i only drink Water, Coffee and Beer.
Rarely a soda

R

rawlinsc

I used to be addicted to them.
Drank a 6 Pack of Red Bull at the very least every day up to 10 cans.

Has been more then 1 year since i had one, now i only drink Water, Coffee and Beer.
Rarely a soda
Did your heart race drinking all those caffeinated drinks?

Moonlight_Day

Moonlight_Day

I hate feeling the shakes and hyper, hate the crash even more. I'd rather drink a 6 pack of beer or smoke a joint and have a nice mellow buzz. That's just me though, to each their own.

R

rawlinsc

I hate feeling the shakes and hyper, hate the crash even more. I'd rather drink a 6 pack of beer or smoke a joint and have a nice mellow buzz. That's just me though, to each their own.
I do not drink, smoke, or do drugs. My only vices are food and sex (especially with my gf).

Moonlight_Day

Moonlight_Day

I do not drink, smoke, or do drugs. My only vices are food and sex (especially with my gf).
I am the same, weed is legal here so I have an endless supply but I only do cannabis maybe once a month.. depending if I am out with friends who partake or when I go camping at night around the fire. Alcohol I hardly ever drink but lately I've been drinking more often then usual. 6 is still my limit though and that's throughout the day, not slugging them back in an hour. But yes, fine dining food and sex makes my world go around too, most people I would say. But nothing wrong with catching a buzz with friends now and then.

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

A can of Relentless and a couple of coffees in the morning to shift the antipsychotic hangover.

LearntheEssentials

LearntheEssentials

Did your heart race drinking all those caffeinated drinks?
Yes. Twice my heart was racing so much, i though i had an heart attack.
Thats why i stopped drinking them ^^

N

natalie

Annoyingly, and unfortunately for me, I can't have fizzy such drinks, otherwise normally I would have in this hot weather, aimed for Lucozade.

Best regards all.

Zero One

Zero One

Mountain Dew is starting to take place of my daily coffee with an extra shot of espresso.

Zero One

Zero One

Now I replaced mountain dew with two bags of black tea, sugar and sweetened condensed milk....so good.