• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Do you know that klonopin is a controlled drug but pot isnt why?

C

Carol1952

This makes absolutely makes no sense to me at all,i know people take klonopin just to feel good but the people who really need it suffer because you have to wait a certain amount of time to get it.LIke I cannot get klonopin like six days early but other meds I can,.I have to wait until Friday now to get my meds that is alright i have some left over still it is rediculious that pot is not a controlled drug.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I personally think this is because pot is harder to police or would take up far too much of their vauable time. Klonopin, they have more control over so they are able to control it more.

C

Carol1952

I personally think this is because pot is harder to police or would take up far too much of their vauable time. Klonopin, they have more control over so they are able to control it more.
i know what u mean still it isnt fair to people who need the klonopin early if they run out because they neeed extra.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
It's not fair, they don't realise how essential these medicines are until their patient shows up at their office in a bad way.

Finite

Finite

I would imagine the answer to that question is the fact that taken for a while, Klonopin creates a physical dependency, where as pot doesn't. I am not an advocate of pot by the way, I'm just saying :)

C

Carol1952

I would imagine the answer to that question is the fact that taken for a while, Klonopin creates a physical dependency, where as pot doesn't. I am not an advocate of pot by the way, I'm just saying :)
I know I understand still isnt fair

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Anxiety Forum 1