• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Do you know how long live feed spy cameras batteries last?

T

Tvgirl

How long do the batteries last? And also, how many phones can you connect to the camera to see the live feed? Does anyone know?

ht46

ht46

No but schizophrenia lasts for life so I recommend putting you energy into developing insight instead of your delusions, I'm sorry you go through this but it's unsustainable just say to yourself when you're paranoid "I'm safe I'm not being watched" and you have to believe that then just wait to get the meds right. The more you worry about cameras the more you will believe they are there which they aren't I swear by my mothers name, you are suffering from paranoid delusions symptoms of schizophrenia when you have these delusions acknowledge them but reassure yourself every time they are not real and distract yourself.

T

Tvgirl

No but schizophrenia lasts for life so I recommend putting you energy into developing insight instead of your delusions, I'm sorry you go through this but it's unsustainable just say to yourself when you're paranoid "I'm safe I'm not being watched" and you have to believe that then just wait to get the meds right. The more you worry about cameras the more you will believe they are there which they aren't I swear by my mothers name, you are suffering from paranoid delusions symptoms of schizophrenia when you have these delusions acknowledge them but reassure yourself every time they not real and distract yourself.
Thankyou so much. I hope you arent deceiving me.

ht46

ht46

Thankyou so much. I hope you arent deceiving me.
No I can relate I have had suspicions about people I thought my mum was having an affair with a friend something I had no evidence off and was just a paranoid delusion it felt so real though, you need to train yourself to understand when your suspicions and paranoid delusions are kicking in and distract your self from them say to yourself "thats not real" and build confidence so you control them not them control you, you can do it the suspicions of people deceiving you are part of your illness when you get control of it you'll see people are just trying to help.

T

Tvgirl

No I can relate I have had suspicions about people I thought my mum was having an affair with a friend something I had no evidence off and was just a paranoid delusion it felt so real though, you need to train yourself to understand when your suspicions and paranoid delusions are kicking in and distract your self from them say to yourself "thats not real" and build confidence so you control them not them control you, you can do it the suspicions of people deceiving you are part of your illness when you get control of it you'll see people are just trying to help.
Ok thankyou so much. 💕

EdEd

EdEd

You dont have a live feed camera implanted within you.. at all.. no one can connect and watch your life. I guarantee it , theres nothing to worry about.

EdEd

EdEd

Ok thanks @EdEd I really hope not. It's very scary what I'm dealing with.
I know it is scary , hopefully having the new meds will help out , I would suggest that you stay away from the Television when you get your new meds.. no youtube , no television atleast for awhile.. then when you're feeling more comfortable about your situation you can get back to it.. this strategy helped me a lot.

T

Tvgirl

I know it is scary , hopefully having the new meds will help out , I would suggest that you stay away from the Television when you get your new meds.. no youtube , no television atleast for awhile.. then when you're feeling more comfortable about your situation you can get back to it.. this strategy helped me a lot.
Ok thank you so much.

I

itsmeagain

How long do the batteries last? And also, how many phones can you connect to the camera to see the live feed? Does anyone know?
Tvgirl.
None of this is real.
You are safe dear.

Rest and wake refreshed.
Nobody will hurt you. ❤

C

Chemstyle

i really hope soon you realise that you do not have a camera inside you because as others have said we are certain you don’t. But if your ever feeling scared or need to talk you can always message me. 👍