• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Do you hear voices all the time? 24/7?

Y

Yoshi 663682

Crazy mine does the same mine gives me believe it or not sh*t smells and burning sulfur smells occasionally it sends me other smells like pineapple one time and perfume o even smelled ade body wash but no one was showering and I dont think we had axe at the time o know on my life that its impossible for me to pick up on sh*t smells when nobody used the bathroom and I dont smell and no I'm not hallucinating as far as senses it makes my blood vessels twitch and I when I say stop in the name of jesus it usually stops but sometimes it keeps going hesitantly, when it comes to talking in my mine it's just a voice genderless accentless voices calling me name all day so I argue all day even though I'm drained I'd rather fight then have it come and ruin a peaceful moment, and for sight every since the board was pulled out if the wall after I cursed at the devil that was responsible for my telepathy I've seen this eye like a humanoid creature faintly responding to my thoughts with its facial expressions of fear mischievous smiles curiosity man I'm probably looking right at a demon but because it mostly conceals its self I cant know for sure but if it hides from me then i am vulnerable to hurtful words because the brain cant detect the source and understand it if I knew it wouldn't bother as much but if the demons want to torment me the of course they would hide thank you for your experience I can relate to you dont give up✌

Y

Yoshi 663682

Also he sends me images of people I dont inparticulary like just because I'm not like them and it messes with ocd intrusive thoughts and its irritating by the way I've seen telepathy from my own side people see you crystal clear either somehow in the background of their eyes which explains blinking immediately with eye contact or their minds eye which is their mind the demon showed me before it was like I could see somebody writing you know like a dream but I was awake mostly then I realized that this was what people were using to kill me on call of duty it's so frustrating to be killed by people who read my mind and are not man enough to speak about it because it makes them uncomfortable trust me in my life this is everybody and other to but that's another topic 4 another day, I always wondered how they could find me with pinpoint accuracy no matt e3 r where I was even garbage players and then I saw it literally everything I see they see all they have to do is focus on on it you know how toxic it is for people to basically telepathically screen watch you so they wont die if somebody panics they dont hesitate to read my mind because it's right their in front of them I know these voices can make others hear my thoughts but it seem super odd that I cant pick up any of 7.7 billion peoples thoughts I think my voices want me to think it's people so I wont find out who I t really is lastly I have heard a woman on the phone service talking to another to help them and immediately I knew that was a person I said something but no response that's make these voices seem more like demons but thanks 4 your share

W

wellness

Voices can be vindictive bastards, I think giving us hell is their way of trying to punish us for what we are, we couldn't help being born this way.

Mine acts like it's a great injustice me having to medicate him but he's just a victim of his own stupidity, I've offered to make it more bearable and fair for him if only he gives me some peace some of the time. But my voice would rather be spiteful instead.
You are absolutely right there These Voices indeed are Vindictive Bastards and it is NO fault of ours .... most of the time the roots to their vindictiveness comes from the fact that they are forever locked and sealed in our heads and have no other channels or outlets but us their Hosts to these bloody parasites !! ... Hence this could provide a psychological explanation as to the origins of their vindictiveness and maliciousness .... remember they are also some biological mutations originating also from our own brain cells ... but through such a Schizophrenic mutation that their existince is totally Schizophrenic to our own !!!

Cheerio !!!

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Absolutely fucking fed up with the voices,
These devil's don't give me a break,
If anyone knows a way to quiet them down please help me

H

Hello513Zombie

Absolutely fucking fed up with the voices,
These devil's don't give me a break,
If anyone knows a way to quiet them down please help me
Try forcing them to repeat what you want them to say

It takes effort, but when i found out i could do it, it helped silence them

I also chant evil evil evil at them in my head to block them out

I rarely here them anymore, and its just the one voice now

Where it used to be a chorus of voices

JustMe1982

JustMe1982

Most of the time. They have gone away for a little bit completely on their own a couple times now but when I am hearing them it is constant. Agree, very tiring.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Try forcing them to repeat what you want them to say

It takes effort, but when i found out i could do it, it helped silence them

I also chant evil evil evil at them in my head to block them out

I rarely here them anymore, and its just the one voice now

Where it used to be a chorus of voices
Chorus of voices. That's a good way to describe it

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Most of the time. They have gone away for a little bit completely on their own a couple times now but when I am hearing them it is constant. Agree, very tiring.
Sorry to hear that mate

Yea it's very tiring

R

Rebeca1

I do and it's so tiring,
Never get a moments peace
Yes I do, the only time they are quiet is when I'm sleeping unless they comment on a dream I've just had. I wish they would leave my body the female space ghost keeps passing through my head as to kill my spirit I go a blur I don't know how long I will last.

H

Hello513Zombie

Chorus of voices. That's a good way to describe it
Ya they used to chant evil evil evil at me

I found I could turn it on the voices and chant evil evil at them with a chorus like them in my head

Helped to get rid of them

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Yes I do, the only time they are quiet is when I'm sleeping unless they comment on a dream I've just had. I wish they would leave my body the female space ghost keeps passing through my head as to kill my spirit I go a blur I don't know how long I will last.
Same here don't know how long I'll last

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Ya they used to chant evil evil evil at me

I found I could turn it on the voices and chant evil evil at them with a chorus like them in my head

Helped to get rid of them
Thanks for sharing

R

Rabit777

it’s kind of funny all the things you take for granted before all this. Sleep, peace, silence, privacy, an undistracted brain. Miss how it was before.