• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Do you have the same delusion?

T

Tombomb

I was kinda delusions about a female when I was younger ! It’s felt this crazy connection will never amounted to nothing but that was hard. Never even ever mentioned before😢

T

Tombomb

She had me in a real loop lol. Anyone relate ?

T

Tombomb

Think they may have misplaced love sickness into mental illness??

T

Tombomb

It’s ok I’m over it . I’m ready ready too accept it is mental health related.

Zero One

Zero One

I was kinda delusions about a female when I was younger ! It’s felt this crazy connection will never amounted to nothing but that was hard. Never even ever mentioned before😢
I experienced this too. So much love I felt I was even in love with myself.

T

Tombomb

Worst thing about it there were twins 😎. Or the best thing lol

T

telepathic_one

I've hallucinated for months, years about different parties trying to take over the world and using torture against each other to do it. The more I went out into the world the more I saw this wasn't true however. On several occasions I would hallucinate hearing loud booms I thought was artillery of differing armies. Why do you ask the OP? Are you hallucinating a world take over?
I do hear someone taking over the world and saying its me, doing it all while he torture's me and makes people believe im turtoring him, so they hurt me more.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

I do hear someone taking over the world and saying its me, doing it all while he torture's me and makes people believe im turtoring him, so they hurt me more.
Are you relating these voices to real people on earth? In other words do you think its telepathy and not voices?

GTP

GTP

Are you relating these voices to real people on earth? In other words do you think its telepathy and not voices?
MrNiceGuy, do you think The voices have no physical presence in the world as people Who trigger them in others?

2Much2Feel

I did every single day Trump was in office.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

MrNiceGuy, do you think The voices have no physical presence in the world as people Who trigger them in others?
For a long time I thought voices were an energy that could be trapped. I don't understand what you mean by ' voices have no physical presence in the world as people Who trigger them in others?' could you explain?

T

Tombomb

Could there be different people giving u positive or negative energy ?

GTP

GTP

For a long time I thought voices were an energy that could be trapped. I don't understand what you mean by ' voices have no physical presence in the world as people Who trigger them in others?' could you explain?
What I mean îs that there are people triggering your voices și that they have a physical support or cause

L

lifecangetbetter

I don't have any delusions...my voices keep trying to give me one but I have both a sceptical and rational mind in there somewhere and it won't accept them without strong evidence and thus far I have none.

Also the delusions my precious peskies (what I sometimes call my voices) give are illogical and contradictory.
i know exactly what you mean. when i hallucinate i believe it but then i also dont. its the weiiiiirdest thing and only someone who hears things would understand