• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Do you have the same delusion?

T

telepathic_one

Do any of you hear someone taking over the world and doing unspeakable things?

Z

Zoe1

I remember self harming after reading a bitcoin article
now I try not to read these things

sometimes you can turn your thoughts away from it

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
The fantasies my voice created and dragged me into kept changing, sometimes day to day and sometimes several each day.

That's why I was quick (still took over a month though of non-stop fantasies) to stop believing him and made my own mind up as to what he really was.

I figured it can't be God, gods, the Devil, telepathic people speaking to me, my higher self, a spirit guide and many other things all at the same time.

T

telepathic_one

The manipulation does change with me from time to time his pushes stop working and he changes it up to keep people brainwashed and interested.

L

Lab rat

Personally I can’t decide if the neighbours are putting flesh eating bugs in my house to kill me or if it’s witchcraft. And there has been maggots and tapeworms in my food.

T

telepathic_one

Telepathy has been called many things throught the ages including witchcraft and voodoo and black magic. Try to take a picture of one of the bugs and if it doesnt show up in the pic/vid then someone is pushing you to believe you have them. I have had delusions of parasites before I got wise enough to know it was push.

L

Lab rat

I’ve never seen the bugs. It’s just an explanation I came up with for the large sores that are popping up daily all over my head and neck. The two questions that spring to mind, why is it only on my face head and neck? Not the rest of my body. And why isn’t my wife effected? She sleeps with me and it only happens overnight. Maybe I’ve offended a witch? I fall out with a lot of people (around 50% of those I meet) so I have a long list of suspects. The sz got worse recently (ok so maybe that was because I was off meds) and the fibromyalgia has gotten worse

L

llittlelostlady

I don't have any delusions...my voices keep trying to give me one but I have both a sceptical and rational mind in there somewhere and it won't accept them without strong evidence and thus far I have none.

Also the delusions my precious peskies (what I sometimes call my voices) give are illogical and contradictory.

L

llittlelostlady

They say they gave me schizophrenia which in its early stages can mimick aspergers but that I was actually originally autistic to begin with.

That one I will go with, it's very likely.

And my voices just said 'no its bloody certain'.

I didn't have an asperger like personality (so to speak, I am not sure there is one) before I got schizophrenia but I was still autistic all the same.

No speech delay though and a bit of a temple grandin.

My voices seem to think I was autistic savant...

Might explain my good grades academically because I am in idiot in every other way, especially socially and always have been.

Never fitted in anywhere...

I am ok with it, I am 45, I'm used to it...

I am apparently a weirdo. But a harmless one.

Apparently my voices think I am funny.

L

llittlelostlady

I actually love my peskies most of the time they are funny

they are the best company ever!

T

Tombomb

I used too feel like the world was reacting too my thoughts n feelings. ! I wanted them too just leave me Alone ! It was just too much for me ? Sometimes I feel like I got the world on my shoulders

L

llittlelostlady

I used too feel like the world was reacting too my thoughts n feelings. ! I wanted them too just leave me Alone ! It was just too much for me ? Sometimes I feel like I got the world on my shoulders
I want the world to leave me alone too but for different reasons...

I am autistic and don't enjoy too much social interaction although I can still feel social sometimes.

S

skbhagwan

My wife suffers from Delusional disorder. For her, there is person who has limitless power and she blames every single disaster, illness, election outcome, you name it on him. She strongly believes that the local police is protecting him and housed him in an apartment complex where we used to live earlier. She attempted contacting FBI many times to complain about this person. The biggest problem for me is , she refuses to admit she has mental issues but rather thinks everyone else(including me and our son) is controlled by this person using hypnosis. She firmly believes that we are under house arrest and for some reason , she waits for 4th July (Independence day here in States) thinking we will be released from House arrest on that day. This has been going on since 11 years with no solution and I am 100% sure this will go on for rest of our lives unless some drug works for her.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Do any of you hear someone taking over the world and doing unspeakable things?
I've hallucinated for months, years about different parties trying to take over the world and using torture against each other to do it. The more I went out into the world the more I saw this wasn't true however. On several occasions I would hallucinate hearing loud booms I thought was artillery of differing armies. Why do you ask the OP? Are you hallucinating a world take over?