Do you have any unusual phobias?

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I also have a fear and hatred of desserts and dying of thirst. I fear the Earth may run outta fresh water. I'm afraid of being somewhere that I don't have access to water.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I'm not afraid of spiders I can squash one with my bare hands. But roaches are a different story. If I see one that manages to get into my apartment I have a panic attack and cry. I have to please ask my sister to get rid of it for me. I can't do it. Then after ward I get all sweaty and stinky because of the adrenaline. Gosh I despise roaches. Those damn nasty things are just too resilient. I wish they would all go extinct! 🤮😲

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I'm not afraid of spiders I can squash one with my bare hands. But roaches are a different story. If I see one that manages to get into my apartment I have a panic attack and cry. I have to please ask my sister to get rid of it for me. I can't do it. Then after ward I get all sweaty and stinky because of the adrenaline. Gosh I despise roaches. Those damn nasty things are just too resilient. I wish they would all go extinct! 🤮😲
Thank goodness they spray every week. My sister keeps this place spotless so we barely ever get one in here. 😔

vanish

vanish

Forum Safety Team
I have the usual phobia of heights which is pretty common, but I have an unusual phobia of feet. I can’t stand them! I cannot look at them let alone touch them. Shoe shopping is a nightmare with me. If someone puts their foot too close to me, I will get really panicky and upset. I can’t even stand my own feet.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I have the usual phobia of heights which is pretty common, but I have an unusual phobia of feet. I can’t stand them! I cannot look at them let alone touch them. Shoe shopping is a nightmare with me. If someone puts their foot too close to me, I will get really panicky and upset. I can’t even stand my own feet.
O.m.g. you could never tolerate hearing about my lisfranc injury then! 😁

frisas45

frisas45

I have gamophobia, fear of marriage. I want a person who want a gentle person, but I don't think I'm capable of doing handling marriage. Let alone, I'm scared that no one will be gentle. Some people say gentle people can have vicious tempers, and others say they all short-tempered. No matter what I would do, me, the everyone around me, fear that it would end up badly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sirenserenade Phobia Forum 1