• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Do you have any unusual phobias?

W

wheat

@GhostOfLenin
We will see and I'm a girl by the way. I trust animals more than people at this point and always will.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
@GhostOfLenin
We will see and I'm a girl by the way. I trust animals more than people at this point and always will.
Sorry my apologies I call everyone mate or fella. I'm a card carrying anti human animal lover too hehe. My loves are ferrets, but any animal melts me😜

W

wheat

@GhostOfLenin
I see it's alright I know some people do that, just wanted to clarify is all. That's nice ferrets are interesting creatures too. I love all animals really though wolves I have a extremely strong as well special connection with, since I share their same personality traits as them. Also love cats, dogs, dwarf hamsters and dumbo rats.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
@GhostOfLenin
I see it's alright I know some people do that, just wanted to clarify is all. That's nice ferrets are interesting creatures too. I love all animals really though wolves I have a extremely strong as well special connection with, since I share their same personality traits as them. Also love cats, dogs, dwarf hamsters and dumbo rats.
Hey I'm a vegy, all animals are special, but ferrets are just a wee bit more special than the rest 😂😂

W

wheat

@Hillman hunter
Hello and I see interesting fact to know. I had it my whole life countless dissapointments after another and traumatic things done to me by people. I rather not even say the word " people " anymore only say humans. All those horror stories you hear about and the types of people you can possibly meet online I've encountered over the years. I never met another who really truly accepted, understood, and treated me good as well stay in my life. I'm not even sure how friendships work or even romantic ones to be honest. I know what I'd like from some kind of relationship and don't want if I met someone. So if I end up alone I'm pretty alright with it, I made peace with it already and happy as well either way.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

Im so sorry you have suffered like this , the wrong kind of people are very dangerous to our mind body and spirit .
my fears came on in teenage years , and turned my world upside down .
i really hope you can find kind people on here, i have , ive been on a while now , at times i give up on people , but then somebody will be kind and it restores my faith in humans .
im alone a lot now, with my cats and bunny ,
my hobbies keep me going , nature , geology , history .
Take care,
its good to talk to you

W

wheat

@Hillman hunter
Thank you for your kindness and your words of encouragement, I appreciate it. We will see like I stated in my welcome thread I read people extremely well so I know if the person is good and legit to talk to or not right away, as well all reg flags for not safe to good people to associate with. I'm been on countless places online we will see if anyone would want to get to know me as well I can trust and feel safe as well speaking to them. Good people are out there I know and heard from my family as well therapist too. But for me my luck I suppose you can call it never met such a person and always got hurt in some way.

jajingna

jajingna

I wonder if for most people who have social phobia, was it mostly learned in the family growing up? Is that where we learned to be cautious? It was for me, and it continues still. My parents were just so damn weird. I can see other sources like school and bullies, getting picked on or ostracized for whatever reason, also contributing to the development of social phobia. But for me it was pretty much all due to family. I was good at school, good at sports, had friends in my neighborhood, but this stuff started early in life and never really went away for any length of time.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

@Hillman hunter
Thank you for your kindness and your words of encouragement, I appreciate it. We will see like I stated in my welcome thread I read people extremely well so I know if the person is good and legit to talk to or not right away, as well all reg flags for not safe to good people to associate with. I'm been on countless places online we will see if anyone would want to get to know me as well I can trust and feel safe as well speaking to them. Good people are out there I know and heard from my family as well therapist too. But for me my luck I suppose you can call it never met such a person and always got hurt in some way.
hi,
yes it takes time to trust , friendships cannot be rushed , if they are , they often end up going bad, which just adds to our pain and confusion .
This is my first experience of online forums , i avoided them for years ,
but im glad i joined this one , ive learned about myself , my own failings and flaws , but also met some good people .

i wish you all the best in making friends here ,

bye for now .

W

wheat

@Hillman hunter
Yes I 100% agree and you seem pretty interesting as well intriguing to me you saying that too. Today's society rushes everything I think and that causes those types of problems more. I see this is your first time here and glad it helps you that's really wonderful to hear. You seem very nice so far by speaking with you a bit. We will see maybe or maybe not make friends, what ever happens, happens. I'm not desperate for friendship or love and take my time as I think everyone should in my opinion.

Take care as well.