Do you feel unsafe

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Guess I should explain a little.When my PTSD has been triggered(which it has been,again) everyone feels/seems like a threat to my safety.It's not just this forum,it's any kind of interaction with people whether online or in real life.

I just wanted to clarify that.As far as this forum specifically,I find it more comfortable and safe than any other out there.Proof of that is that I am posting at all today while feeling like this.I may be sitting here looking over my shoulder, being startled by noises,shadows,even my own reflection as I walk past anything that is reflective like windows, mirrors, dishes,silverware,etc but I have felt safe enough to make these 2 posts in this thread.That says a lot about this place and how great it is.
I wish the forum staffs could ban your PTSD, Sunny :hug:

J

Jules5

To face yourself through the help of others can only hurt a minute especially if it is sound advice or suggestions/ No fear Midnight I really do not think you could evry do anything wrong and I have read a lot of your posts. Lots of love and hugs

G

Girl interupted

Guess I should explain a little.When my PTSD has been triggered(which it has been,again) everyone feels/seems like a threat to my safety.It's not just this forum,it's any kind of interaction with people whether online or in real life.

I just wanted to clarify that.As far as this forum specifically,I find it more comfortable and safe than any other out there.Proof of that is that I am posting at all today while feeling like this.I may be sitting here looking over my shoulder, being startled by noises,shadows,even my own reflection as I walk past anything that is reflective like windows, mirrors, dishes,silverware,etc but I have felt safe enough to make these 2 posts in this thread.That says a lot about this place and how great it is.
I hope I didn’t contribute to that at all with our discussion.

G

gam9147

I also get a bit paranoid sometimes that someone I know will see my bit more revealing thoughts.. but then again anyone I know who does *not* have an anxiety disorder would not likely go on a forum like this, so its just me being overcautious..