• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Do You Ever Miss Being Paranoid?

M

Mr. T

Its odd because paranoia made me think i was a really important person and majorly important. I had to be, why else would all these people be trying to kill me? I thought i was in hell, quite literally before i went on resperidol. I started hearing the voice of the devil and seeing various apparitions including the rather sinister donnie darko rabbit FRANK levetating outside the car. Not even Joking.:evil: oddly not scary though cause i kind of built up a relationship with them and then the voices started being nicer, i really missed them by the time the drugs took them away. lol

S

SmileyGirl

I've been on meds for year and a half and have more paranoia through anxiety when I'm unwell. (I'm not too stable at the mo though). Not hallucinations (I don't think??!!) just people gonna come up behind me, or stalking me or staring.
Its worse with loads of people on mobile phones I think they're all talking about me.
I'm in phase at the moment where I wont go out. Can't go to work. Again. Feel useless.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Does vrylar agitation ever go away Bipolar Forum 2
G Has anyone ever heard of this? Bipolar Forum 3
N Friendships lost, friendship ever again? Bipolar Forum 2
S Has anyone ever changed from lithium to a different mood stabiliser? Bipolar Forum 14
ara13 Have you ever tried to trigger a manic episode? Or tried to live with a bit of instability for creatuve Bipolar Forum 4
M Will life ever feel worth living? Is there hope? Bipolar Forum 5
H About to taper lithium and scared! Anyone ever switch from ER to instant? Bipolar Forum 4
H Anyone ever lower or taper lithium without issues?? Bipolar Forum 1
Jess96 Kill me now will this ever get better Bipolar Forum 9
M I feel better than ever!! Bipolar Forum 3
H Crumbling ever so slowly Bipolar Forum 8
M Have you ever consider Bipolar Forum 3
Ender Do you ever get mixed states? Bipolar Forum 4
K Depression, psychosis and lack of memory. Have you ever experienced this? Bipolar Forum 4
A Diagnosed with bipolar II recently(had the wrong diagnosis), will it ever get better? I feel lost Bipolar Forum 2
E Have you ever been broken up with due to your bipolar disorder? Bipolar Forum 11
Russet Was i ever so happy Bipolar Forum 1
K Have you ever heard of something like this? Bipolar Forum 2
F What is the longest manic/hypomanic espisode you ever had? Bipolar Forum 7
I What would your final ever, ever, thread be on a bipolar forum ? Bipolar Forum 25
I Will i ever feel better? Bipolar Forum 9
Not_Crazy_Yet Do you ever feel like a reject when you're cycling? Bipolar Forum 5
Tw723 Ever just feel... Bipolar Forum 6
dubblemonkey I know my ever self is involved in some-other unsympathetic event...! Bipolar Forum 2
S Does the medication song and dance ever end? Bipolar Forum 6
M Worst drug you've ever been on? Bipolar Forum 12
loulabelle will i ever be free Bipolar Forum 13
L Nothing good ever happens after 2am! Bipolar Forum 6
Reach Can Bipolar 2's ever go without meds? Bipolar Forum 38
prairiechick Does this abilify irritability ever go away? Bipolar Forum 5
I Have you ever lacked capacity? Bipolar Forum 1
S Feeling depressed and lonely as ever and dreaming of getting piss drunk to drown my sorrows. Bipolar Forum 3
R worst psydoc EVER?? Bipolar Forum 8
loulabelle Will i ever be fully stable ? Is this the way it will always be ? Bipolar Forum 2
P Feel worse than ever Bipolar Forum 3
K Have any of you ever had a bad or significant head injury? Bipolar Forum 23
Davey Blueeyes 'The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face' Bipolar Forum 172
bobshocker Ever feel like you don't belong? Like Alienated, disapproved of, even scorned. Bipolar Forum 4
H Ever wish u was anybody but u....??? Bipolar Forum 13
bobshocker Anyone ever taken out an iva Bipolar Forum 4
TheSilence Do you ever feel like... Bipolar Forum 3
S Anyone else ever feel like this? Bipolar Forum 2
G Have you ever seen MANIA portrayed convincingly on film or TV? IF SO WHERE? Bipolar Forum 10
G Do you ever get episodes with multiple peaks or troughs? Bipolar Forum 11
Nooma42 Worst NYE ever Bipolar Forum 13
L Just been writing - Willl i ever be good enough ? ED based. Bipolar Forum 9
bobshocker what ever makes you happy. Bipolar Forum 4
L A poem . x Bipolars all ill ever be realy Bipolar Forum 1
mrlaurel have you ever given another person too much ? Bipolar Forum 8
I Do you ever feel like your going to lose it any minute? Bipolar Forum 2