• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

do you ever have days where you feel neurotypical?

C

cranialdamage

That basically means a day without paranoia or depression, if the pills are working and its a quiet day

I guess I do happens about 2 or 3 days a week.
you are lucky it happens about 4 times a year for me, you should be grateful and get off this forum and go live life you have recovered.

M

Misssad1111

Yeah it can be really tough being unwell! That being said though, the best times for me are when I'm unwell and handling it well. Sorry to hear risperidone doesn't work for you, although to be fair, it took a fair while for it to eliminate all my delusions but my hallucinations stopped overnight apart from voices which slowly went away. Its really crap how the psychiatrists can't get everyone well all the time and really sad, oh well new year tonight, hopefully some new miracle drug will come out and cure us!
i said the risperidone is working well for me =)

M

Misssad1111

That basically means a day without paranoia or depression, if the pills are working and its a quiet day

I guess I do happens about 2 or 3 days a week.
it's really nice when it happens. wish it could be the majority of the time

morpheus01

morpheus01

formerly ht46
it's really nice when it happens. wish it could be the majority of the time
Yeah I might have exaggerated a bit, I usually suffer a bit of paranoia and depression daily. I don't know I resent myself when I feel good so I self sabotage.

Turtle1980

Turtle1980

I wish I could get past the quietness of the night. Meds work for daytime symptoms as I stay busy but night when everything goes quiet I keeping expecting something to happen I can't shake it

M

Misssad1111

Yeah I might have exaggerated a bit, I usually suffer a bit of paranoia and depression daily. I don't know I resent myself when I feel good so I self sabotage.
me too! its like hey, i've been doing good lately, how can i screw it up?!

M

Misssad1111

I wish I could get past the quietness of the night. Meds work for daytime symptoms as I stay busy but night when everything goes quiet I keeping expecting something to happen I can't shake it
night is always the hardest to deal with. this is a pattern seen in almost everyone