do you ever feel unwanted? x

C

Confusedandanxious

Constantly.
I've even got somebody telling me they want me, and really want to try with me. But alls I see is someone wanting to use me to ease their boredom and hurt me by throwing me away when they get bored of me.

S

Sarabi_Gyarados

I feel unwanted unless someone is making an intense passionate declaration. It's like I think I live in a movie. Reality feels dull and mundane and I don't feel acknowledged the way I would like (with all the fanfare.)

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Yes. I even feel like God or what ever doesn't want me either. :cry:

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

never have felt wanted or valued. have to be all things to myself since i was a child and now its taking its toll on my health

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

so used to it really. it doesnt even bother me no more. least i know where i stand

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

my sister couldnt quite believe it how unbothered i am that our mother couldnt give a tuppeny hapence about me. yeah so got over that a long time ago

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

my sister couldnt quite believe it how unbothered i am that our mother couldnt give a tuppeny hapence about me. yeah so got over that a long time ago
🤗

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

i dont *just* feel i'm unwanted, i *know* i'm unwanted :sorry:
Who would not want you Midnightphoenix? I know I did misunderstand you once and put you on ignore. But I realized I was wrong, unignored you, and apologized. But that won't happen again. My mental illness just makes me paranoid. But since we've been talking I realize what a sweet person you are. I want you and I to continue being friends here. Sorry for getting a little off topic. 🤗

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Who would not want you Midnightphoenix? I know I did misunderstand you once and put you on ignore. But I realized I was wrong, unignored you, and apologized. But that won't happen again. My mental illness just makes me paranoid. But since we've been talking I realize what a sweet person you are. I want you and I to continue being friends here. Sorry for getting a little off topic. 🤗
wasnt referring to online :hug: