• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Do you ever feel like a reject when you're cycling?

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

Today was not a good day. I had to see my psychotherapist this morning and took my meds WAAAY earlier than usual. Luckily she didn't notice my SH wounds. (I was worried about a trip to the psych ward) then I had a nap before work. I couldn't take another dose before work. During work I could tell i was off my game. I was trying really hard but kept fucking up. I could tell everyone was staring at me. I could feel their eyes on me. I was going way to slow. Sometimes I wish I could blend in. Almost snapped at the manager. I gotta find a center. Sigh. Maybe this is as good as it gets.

Purr38

Purr38

I do believe some level of acceptance is required in terms of leftover symptoms. It isn't a problem when off work or when you don't have responsibilities but i can imagine when you are in work, it is like being a farmer who is are allergic to pollen.

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

Idk. Yesterday was really bad. Well it wasn't terrible I guess. Its not a nice thing to admit but I like to be doing better than everyone else. It makes the voices happy when I feel superior to others. Then I can join in on their conversations about other people rather than them talking shit about me.

Purr38

Purr38

My self esteem has taken a knock too. I have to find other ways of feeling good about myself and at least as equal in worth as others.

Purr

E

Easy Rider

It really is best to have a regular routine with how and when you take your meds. I take mine before bed, that way same time each night and no lethargy during the day as slept through most of the side effects. That's how my Psych and GP told me to take them. I missed a dose and took them in the morning once and it was like trying to get through the day drunk and wading through treacle.

I know how you feel though, I take 150mg Seroquel and 1.5mg clonazepam and the other night I didn't take the Seroquel by accident. Had a rough night's sleep and felt like rubbish the next day, my family said I looked rough and I felt it. Luckily it was not a work day or I probably would have called in sick, so bravo for you for toughing it out.

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

I had a regular routine. I took my meds the same time I had been taking them in the hospital. But I take 200mg of seroquel and 500 Mg of depakote in the morning and the same of both at night and if I take my evening dose at my normal time I cant work cuz i feel drunk. And it doesn't help that I have a 1.5 mile walk each way as I get so tired from the walk anyway. Last night was a rough time with voices, visual hallucinations, and tactile hallucinations that kept me up all night so I called out of work today.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Will life ever feel worth living? Is there hope? Bipolar Forum 5
M I feel better than ever!! Bipolar Forum 3
A Diagnosed with bipolar II recently(had the wrong diagnosis), will it ever get better? I feel lost Bipolar Forum 2
I Will i ever feel better? Bipolar Forum 9
Tw723 Ever just feel... Bipolar Forum 6
P Feel worse than ever Bipolar Forum 3
bobshocker Ever feel like you don't belong? Like Alienated, disapproved of, even scorned. Bipolar Forum 4
TheSilence Do you ever feel like... Bipolar Forum 3
S Anyone else ever feel like this? Bipolar Forum 2
I Do you ever feel like your going to lose it any minute? Bipolar Forum 2
H Anyone ever feel really 'clean' when high? Bipolar Forum 4
C Will I ever feel like me again?? Bipolar Forum 10
J Does vrylar agitation ever go away Bipolar Forum 2
G Has anyone ever heard of this? Bipolar Forum 3
N Friendships lost, friendship ever again? Bipolar Forum 2
S Has anyone ever changed from lithium to a different mood stabiliser? Bipolar Forum 14
ara13 Have you ever tried to trigger a manic episode? Or tried to live with a bit of instability for creatuve Bipolar Forum 4
H About to taper lithium and scared! Anyone ever switch from ER to instant? Bipolar Forum 4
H Anyone ever lower or taper lithium without issues?? Bipolar Forum 1
Jess96 Kill me now will this ever get better Bipolar Forum 9
H Crumbling ever so slowly Bipolar Forum 8
M Have you ever consider Bipolar Forum 3
Ender Do you ever get mixed states? Bipolar Forum 4
K Depression, psychosis and lack of memory. Have you ever experienced this? Bipolar Forum 4
E Have you ever been broken up with due to your bipolar disorder? Bipolar Forum 11
Russet Was i ever so happy Bipolar Forum 1
K Have you ever heard of something like this? Bipolar Forum 2
F What is the longest manic/hypomanic espisode you ever had? Bipolar Forum 7
I What would your final ever, ever, thread be on a bipolar forum ? Bipolar Forum 25
dubblemonkey I know my ever self is involved in some-other unsympathetic event...! Bipolar Forum 2
S Does the medication song and dance ever end? Bipolar Forum 6
M Worst drug you've ever been on? Bipolar Forum 12
loulabelle will i ever be free Bipolar Forum 13
L Nothing good ever happens after 2am! Bipolar Forum 6
Reach Can Bipolar 2's ever go without meds? Bipolar Forum 38
prairiechick Does this abilify irritability ever go away? Bipolar Forum 5
I Have you ever lacked capacity? Bipolar Forum 1
S Feeling depressed and lonely as ever and dreaming of getting piss drunk to drown my sorrows. Bipolar Forum 3
R worst psydoc EVER?? Bipolar Forum 8
loulabelle Will i ever be fully stable ? Is this the way it will always be ? Bipolar Forum 2
K Have any of you ever had a bad or significant head injury? Bipolar Forum 23
Davey Blueeyes 'The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face' Bipolar Forum 172
H Ever wish u was anybody but u....??? Bipolar Forum 13
bobshocker Anyone ever taken out an iva Bipolar Forum 4
G Have you ever seen MANIA portrayed convincingly on film or TV? IF SO WHERE? Bipolar Forum 10
G Do you ever get episodes with multiple peaks or troughs? Bipolar Forum 11
Nooma42 Worst NYE ever Bipolar Forum 13
L Just been writing - Willl i ever be good enough ? ED based. Bipolar Forum 9
bobshocker what ever makes you happy. Bipolar Forum 4
L A poem . x Bipolars all ill ever be realy Bipolar Forum 1