• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Do you crave for loving relationship ?

toutatis

toutatis

For me, the truth is, yes. There's a longstanding wish to not be alone in this world, of which, apart from the beauty of the natural world, I don't belong. But unfortunately my psychological state of mind, the way I am as a person, has love stacked against me. It's just the way it is and has been for years now.

E

Elisante

I don't care that much about love, I just want to get married before 24.

toutatis

toutatis

I don't care that much about love, I just want to get married before 24.
But what about at your wedding when the priest says "Do you Elisante, promise to love and to cherish so-and-so in sickness and in health, from this day forward?'' When you say 'I do' you might have to lie.😁

E

Elisante

But what about at your wedding when the priest says "Do you Elisante, promise to love and to cherish so-and-so in sickness and in health, from this day forward?'' When you say 'I do' you might have to lie.😁
:rofl2: Well let's hope I will love him, even a little bit. I just don't expect a Romeo and Juliet romance.

If the priest used my username I would be pretty worried😁.

Zaz2020

Zaz2020

You're born.alone and you die alone ...why waste your life in between by filling it with complications lol 🤣