• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

do you consider yourself insane?

thing fish

thing fish

i do and i don't like it.
how can i be sane and go through the things that i do...

do you consider yourself insane?

jax

jax

I consider myself ill - not insane. I think the word insane is antiquated anyhow.

T

triple x

insania

i dont feel insane because i have been this way for years but i see it as part of my personantliy bu now and then i feel like i am in a different world from others

M

mad as a hatter

I don,t find insane a nice word 2 discribe people that r ill i find it,s not that nice

Enpi

Enpi

I feel I'm different to others and that I have a secret which if they find out about they might desert me.

thing fish

thing fish

I feel I'm different to others and that I have a secret which if they find out about they might desert me.
you're probably correct.
it happened to me with the person who was supposed to stand by me no matter what

S

*Sapphire*

I don't suffer with insanity, I enjoy every minute if it! :D

J

jekel1

no way

no way im just ill like if i had a broken leg , its just my mind that needs the help . xxxxxx

S

SmileyGirl

When I'm stable, I'm still a bit 'odd' which people seem to think is a funny part of my personality. But when I am unwell, I think other people look at me funny, then I get paranoid, so they do look at me funny.... and so it goes on.

But saying that, what is sane?

nigheandonn

nigheandonn

I feel like Enpi- that I now have this secret and if others found out they might desert me, judge me, or dismiss me. When I was hypomanic and first diagnosed I told all kinds of people that I really wish I hadn't. My family loves me but they all look at me differently now and it makes me sad.

T

triple x

I feel like Enpi- that I now have this secret and if others found out they might desert me, judge me, or dismiss me. When I was hypomanic and first diagnosed I told all kinds of people that I really wish I hadn't. My family loves me but they all look at me differently now and it makes me sad.
#

my family does the same to me

Scared with BPD

Scared with BPD

Viewed as Insane

I totally get what you mean. Although I have to say that I have met some of the totally craziest people when I worked in the art world in my twenties (some years ago now) who were deemed "creative geniuses" and not insane -I think there is a very fine line, plus, who the bloody hell defined the "norm" that we should fit into!

Embrace your differences!!

Love Claire

S

SmileyGirl

I want to embrace them Claire, thanks for reminding me to try!

iffybob

iffybob

In short version

boB == Whackadoodle.....:p

Ps .. I like eating nuts, does that make me a canable........:confused:.....:p

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
:LOL::LOL: No boB it makes you a perv!!!
I must say I revel in my foibles, I'm not insane, I'm just a little bit mad!!:clap: