• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Do you bring your work home?

W

whiteflag

I was just wondering, if you have ADD, OCD or any learning difficulties, do you bring your work home? I find that I dont always complete my work in the office, and I keep telling my boss "I'll have it done by tmorrow", and when I get home I am so tired but I spend a lot of time at home finishing all the things I couldn't finish during the day.

Anyone else feel this?

S

smith

I don't bring my work to home as i don't mix my professional life with personal.
i try to finish it up at office even i had to work at late in office.

H

huggybear65

I was just wondering, if you have ADD, OCD or any learning difficulties, do you bring your work home? I find that I dont always complete my work in the office, and I keep telling my boss "I'll have it done by tmorrow", and when I get home I am so tired but I spend a lot of time at home finishing all the things I couldn't finish during the day.

Anyone else feel this?
I try not to bring my work home,but the place is always on the back of of my mind,and some days I dread going in.:(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
midnightphoenix Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 4