Do you believe in magic?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I feel it is real, and everyday people perform magic at a subconscious level.

Due to psychosis I can tap into this and sense it.

Anyone else can do this?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I don't believe in magic per se but I do believe in extraordinary abilities that voices can perform through us.

What magic do you believe in?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I believe that magic is a lost spiritual art. It is everpresent in the natural world, but also in humans. It happens in everyday life but most people are unaware of it.

I have just noticed it, that's all.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Magic is just science we don't understand, not Harry Potter style magic that isn't what we're talking about.

I'm talking about abilities like telepathy, mind reading, astral projection/remote viewing which I call biological quantum entanglement and the ability to heal yourself and others.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I believe in magic, like black magic,
This stuff is real and can wreck peeps lifes

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
What do you two (Burt and Soulsearcher) believe is possible with magic, black or otherwise?

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

The q:
What do you two (Burt and Soulsearcher) believe is possible with magic, black or otherwise?
Well being a Muslim the Quran tells us about magic in detail and how it was taught to man by two angels called harut and marut but they made a disclaimer that what you learn will make you lose your hereafter ie heaven,
The verse goes on to say that magic is used to seperste husband and wife

surah baqarah chapter 2 verse 102
Al-Baqarah 2:102

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew

I hope you find that interesting

Last edited by a moderator:
soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Sorry to answer your questions many things are possible with magic

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I believe people use it to influence, make illusion, cause distractions etc. This is all done subconciously.

I believe further more advanced magic is possible, but at its source - it is a spiritual power.

I believe that there are time portals around the earth mostly found in nature.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I believe people use it to influence, make illusion, cause distractions etc. This is all done subconciously.

I believe further more advanced magic is possible, but at its source - it is a spiritual power.

Do you believe in jinns? As In spirits

Because in Islam teaches that magic is done by the jinn (devil's)

Mayfair

Mayfair

Admin

Magicians do this, that's why they are magicians.

However, you are right that in the world, is all similar to what magicians use.

They know how to control it though for entertainment purposes.

In communities (whether work or local or national or whatever) - people use illusions influence and distractions to manipulate others into thinking their way. Probably since humans were around.

G

Girl interupted

Your subject line now has this song stuck in my head.

*shakes fist

Also The Magicians is a fantastic tv series. I am Bambi.

D

dewey

No I do not believe in magic. It is make believe

LadyDomino

LadyDomino

I believe in that there are more things existing than conventional science has answers for. Is this magic? Only a 170 years ago (approx) the idea of being able to communicate with people through a hand held device would have seemed like magic.

N

natalie

This thread has triggered me off a with a thought; the only possible magic I belive in, is when two people, and depending if also one has fallen for the other one, and the other one accepts mutually later on in time, is the power of magic in lust or love. Iknow, that when I see my strong mutual admirer, he fell for me, everything around me, temporarily, at each occasion, then somehow, dissappears, and I am then drawn further and slightly deeper into him. This is the kind of power of romantic pending magic, I believe in. i say pending, because whether I'll receive him as a long term partner, I don't know, yet.

Skynet

Skynet

The only magic was the big bang; everything else is physics.