• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Do you believe in intuition?

Linda1989

Linda1989

The older I get the more I dont believe in it. Im always wrong about people and people are wrong about me.

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

I believe in a sensory example of intuition, not so much a psychic belief but with the older I get the more my flight and fright come aware and gives me intuitive information about my surroundings or anything I ask in general. I think it’s that way for a lot of people with intuition. There!

I seldom am wrong I just lack the entire picture. Guessing game this is in my mind. Left or right? Right or wrong? Intuition seems to help.

for great examples using psychology we could use our intuition over medications... or over therapists. But in everyday life it becomes more complex then just that.

it’s like driving...half is instinctual and the other intuitive. Same choices we make drive our instincts.

🔷

Avolitionist

Avolitionist

I believe our brains process more information than we realize. Sometimes we can know things but not understand how we reached these conclusions. Intuition.

Ocean Blue

Ocean Blue

I don't believe in intuition. I've had plenty of intuitive psychic readings that were way off the mark to know that there is no such thing as intuition. It's make believe.