• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Do you believe in angels and demons spirits or ghosts, aliens or inter dimensional beings

Do you believe in angels and demons, ghosts and spirits, aliens and inter dimensional beings!

• Angels and demons

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Ghosts and spirits

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Aliens and inter dimensional beings

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • All a chemical imbalance

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Ocean Blue

Ocean Blue

I believe in spirits. They're responsile for crop circles IMO.

B

Byrhtnoth101

I know of friends of friends who are heavily involved in the occult.
I am nigh on certain that there are people in my life ( including a family member ) who are putting curses on me. I have an uncle who I am certain uses occult forces ( I know for a fact that he hangs around with two witches ) although if I challenged him about it he would probably deny it. I think that it was this uncles curses on me that led to me becoming unwell and being sectioned.

W

wrongplanet

I don't know, honestly I'm confused cause of schizophrenia. I was seeing demonic stuff, then was given medications and they mostly went away. Only recently I've seen a couple of ghost on medications, that a first, normally I don't see things on meds. But at least the ghost weren't negative like before.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M do you believe there is a God? Schizophrenia Forum 126
BEASTMODEWARRIOR i believe the medications way of matching us is obsolete. Schizophrenia Forum 9
Mr.NiceGuy Have your voice cried wolf enough for you to not believe there convincing nature? Schizophrenia Forum 1
M do you believe in aliens? Schizophrenia Forum 62
A I believe in nature and all that Latvian!😃 Schizophrenia Forum 3
H listening to music I used to believe was about me...grandiosity in delusions 22 years ago... Schizophrenia Forum 8
BEASTMODEWARRIOR I what i truly believe everything should be free, there is no need for commerce, everything is there that you need for free. no money required. Schizophrenia Forum 8
Ven I have a overwhelming paranoia that my therapist and psychiatrist don't believe me and it might be true? Schizophrenia Forum 7
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys the videos i shared are all [email protected] and lies dont believe them. Schizophrenia Forum 8
J Feel the fear and do it anyway - believe life is worth living!! Schizophrenia Forum 1
T I believe i have a camera implanted in me and i know its not schizophrenia. Schizophrenia Forum 3
L I believe it’s Monday today Schizophrenia Forum 17
T I still cant believe.. Schizophrenia Forum 22
lifecangetbetter does anyone believe in demons? Schizophrenia Forum 40
Sammyjames97 Anyone believe demons or reptilians are something to do with schizoprenia? Schizophrenia Forum 24
protocol Believe Schizophrenia Forum 1
D how many of you believe in God? anybody lost God to schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 39
T Its hard to believe. Schizophrenia Forum 69
D I believe that im something that im not Schizophrenia Forum 2
TheEagle15 Poll: Do you believe people can read your mind? Schizophrenia Forum 3
EdEd Do you believe? Schizophrenia Forum 15
B I strongly believe these mass shootings are my fault Schizophrenia Forum 3
T I really believe I have a camera or microphone injected into me. Schizophrenia Forum 2564
M People don't believe I have delusions Schizophrenia Forum 8
Ivory_NK doctors refuse to believe im psychotic Schizophrenia Forum 5
D Mental health team don’t believe me Schizophrenia Forum 9
T I've made friends I cy believe it!l Schizophrenia Forum 7
R Do you believe it is possible to get better from schizophrenia by doing introspective work on yourself? Schizophrenia Forum 8
I What did psychotic people commonly believe before modern technology? Schizophrenia Forum 14
B Do You Believe In Big Brother And What They Are Doing? Schizophrenia Forum 17
S You’d better believe it: Accepting and working within the client’s own reality Schizophrenia Forum 5
S Whats your illness like for you, what do you believe? Schizophrenia Forum 4
Not_Crazy_Yet Anyone believe a secret group/ taskforce is tracking you? Schizophrenia Forum 11
E I believe Schizophrenia Forum 19
S Do you believe in psychics??? Schizophrenia Forum 11
S I don't believe in the chemical imbalance idea Schizophrenia Forum 4
Z Nothing Is What It Seems, Believe Schizophrenia Forum 13
GreenEmerald Do you believe in med free halfway houses (group homes) Schizophrenia Forum 72
L Something I believe to be the case Schizophrenia Forum 3
A Looking for a real person to understand, I need ECT as soon as possible without it being stopped cause medication is hard to believe in right now. Schizophrenia Forum 13
BillFish Don't believe the anti-psychiatry hype :) Schizophrenia Forum 1
A Pyschiatry being abusive labeling me with this illness after they made me believe in mind control Schizophrenia Forum 16
britneylove How much time of your waking hours do you believe your delusion? Schizophrenia Forum 7
F "I Did Not Believe I Was Delusional, Let Alone Psychotic" Schizophrenia Forum 1
L My psychosis bugs me because its hard not to believe Schizophrenia Forum 6
F Schizophrenia in Movies: Don’t Believe Everything You See Schizophrenia Forum 6
lifecangetbetter i miss the singing angels Schizophrenia Forum 8
D Angels lead the way Schizophrenia Forum 1
ABell Schizophrenia demons and angels... Schizophrenia Forum 12
C Voices and killing demons and wlcoming angels Schizophrenia Forum 4