• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Do voices mean the end of the world?

Returncc

Returncc

I thought what was missing was a debate thread about whether voices are from heaven or hell, rather than angels or aliens, and what that might mean.

Is it ok to try to identify characteristics of voices, or is it too dangerous because voices may have some earth bound origin, but if not, is there an overall explanation that would include all other conspiracy explanations, but remain earthly in origin and without an experiential contradiction, a super set explanation, that matches everyones experience whether small mental vibe or full hearing.

My voices are very good at creating confusion through discourse and they are practicing communications distortion, sort of a scanners darkly situation but with mental talking. Some people with hearing voices have even claimed to hear the return of jesus talking in their head, on this earth, in our day. There is no reason why mental verbal communications isn't some eath bound large-scale failure to protect freedom organized by people on earth and watched over by a totally failed diety named God, as much as I love and hate him.

The voices attacking my head claim to be "groups" of people who are not visible to the legal system or any other accountability mechanism beyond their own lawless use of terror and fear. They give the appearance of being a very well trained "communications group" who can pretend to be anything anybody thinks they are, so if a target thought they were aliens, then would pretend to be aliens, if a target thought they were angels, they pretend to be angels, etc. They are very good at what they do, and they claim the reason is because of earth-bound darkness, i.e. they are secretly trying to control information and harm large groups of people for the benefit of sinners and fascists, and they like their chances of twisting temptation and betrayal against vulnerabilie people even better than 60 years ago.

anyway, as a good voice listener, I think of my talking person as intelligence signal system more than a person, and the decifer can lead to predictions about the future and statistical chances against the "cult," from their point of view. Sometimes bad signals can be fixed and sometimes they can't, but it is all attached to future predictions of hell. When the signals are bad, it is possible to predict negative futures, and these negatives give the appearance of being lawless and unbelievably destructive. I think that most hearing voice people have sat and listened to the tormentation created by this group as a window into hell, and the pressures of hell, something that most professionals are not trained to cope with or understand, unless they too are infected by the hell of voices.

I have a hard time leaving the voices behind with the knowledge of potential holocaust-style prevention, but the "professionals" and the voices have destroyed my life anyway. And if you suspend disbelief and add in a "God factor," that a divine being is suffering a death cult emergency and he can hook minds together through confrontation of mental space, it is not that far fetched, that these people are political criminals of the worst kind here on earth, against God, and creating hell, or at least living in it, and motivated to constantly share the damage, which would make voice hearers very important to protect, rather than people to kick around and ignore, from a full time dungeon point of view.

I have alot more to say, but to begin the thread, who thinks voices are inhuman, all too inhuman people, just faking out or keeping ignorant all other people and explanations of violence, all around the world, perhaps connected to some hollow mountain Dante's Inferno or other anti-religious design, and are successful because they are that well organized, but not aliens or angels here on the earth, or am I confusing real life with voice life too much...

returncc

parker

parker

To me they are a parasite, once you take those games out of the picture the insect like inteligence sticks out.

S

SuperZ

returncc,

I look at them as a combination of spirits and astrals., spirit and human. Appears that spirits require the astral, need that to make the connection, a device, tool, also a mask. I've always seen it this way, since 1967. The satanic literature confirms it, that the astral is utilized as a tool, device.

End of the world? Well, there aren't many choices, very limited options, and hopefully others will step in here with a list.

1. Organic vitamins and exercise along with whole living foods helps us to get a grip, equilibrium, reclamation, to stand, brings the subconscious into the conscious, grounded.

2. Join a clan, club, church, where you can be taken into their hedge.

3. Good spouse works for some, same effect.

4. Wealth has similar effect with some, enhances survival and hedge, nose up.

Z

Returncc

Returncc

Well, I wasnt thinking about surrendering to them, rather I thought they should surrender to me, as this appears to improve their condition, but they create the impression that people fall to their approach and adopt a reverse logic that hasn't really been seen since the opening of world war one (on the fascist side).

I wanted to see if surival was possible without accepting reverse spiritualism, but people seem really convinced that survival increases by joining rather opposing them, and they never identify the source of their "life-style" choices as being deceived by the quasi-military origins, but it is a good point that perhaps the geo-political `religious`perspective is just game playing.

It would be interesting to learn from someone who has been listening since 1967. Have the voices changed at all, have you been able to watch over any of their battles or rules. I guess we search for answers and then sit on what explains our comfort level the best. They also explained how to decifer the tv and radio to me through the power of suggestion, is this normal common knowledge for people hearing voices over time.

jethro5cc

S

SuperZ

returncc,

Hearer's perceptions are all different. The voices have never changed, same deck of playing cards. The voices are to keep us overwhelmed, dissociated, which keeps them in principal; but most will never see it.

I had written four paragraphs here, but decided to snip. I'll leave only this:

Now, bear in mind that our families and ancestry are all very likely watching it now, to witness. They went through the same thing, but it never occurred to them; remained hidden, concealed, due to the veil(s).

Z

Returncc

Returncc

I thought maybe, one of the goals of voice listening would be to "name" it, or identify the hidden parts of it that are common for all voice hearers but unknown to those without the condition, (1) to help those who are confused by voices to understand what to expect from the talking, and (2) to provide a rational explanation for psychological medical models to think about, given the incidence and difficulties of the voice listeners. The Psychological trauma is similar to lawless forms of captivity and ends in dirty "hostage" psyche and nasty forms of interpersonal domination, a non-witnessing denial may add more harm and may not be actually respecting the traumatized person.

Voices are really out to "trap" and/or "fix" righteous listeners who normally would have the benefit of legal and other constitutional rights to protect them against mental assault and other forms of privacy interventions by inhuman "voices," and their apparently secret connections to worldly crime, and the underbelly of cities and potentially abusive institutions.

I get the sense that all voice hearers are listening to the same reservoir of spirit world voices, despite continental diversity. How is that claim possible, and noticiable, if the source of hearing was not external to the listener?

Is schizophrenia a mental disorder or an introduction to religious warfare and possible further destruction... How many voice hearers are really just people in need of protection from outerspace organized crime? -- Under normal modes of evidence disclosure these situations would merit intervention on behalf of the victim against poverty and fear to prevent loss of the victim in secret to secret forms of ghost organized pressure and attacks.

jethro5cc

R

rabina

Do Voices mean the end of the world???
I have to address the thread title in this regard; been thinking about it.
When I was 18 years old; I had a revelation of sorts and the revelation came to me in a very profound thought from out of nowhere so it seemed and this has stuck with me right up until this very day.
The revelation was that I would be here alive on earth to witness the end of the world; to be here for the second coming of Christ.
Now, I have had an experience with hearing voice(s) also so is there any correlation between the end of the world in it's entirety and hearing voices??? I have never thought of this before this thread has been posted. Oh, let me say also that the end according to my revelation will not be a violent end either; it will be a very peaceful end and not an end of life, but rather a beginning of life with God in Heaven for all.
The second coming of Christ as stated in the Bible.
The year I hear for a possible end or 2nd coming of Christ is 2012; don't know if this is accurate according to the Bible though.
I find this very comforting actually, but must ask this question of whomever, especially SuperZ.
What exactly are voice hearers witnesses to and what will we be called for in Heaven when on jury duty up there???
Anyone else have the feeling or ever believe they would be around for the end or really the beginning???

S

SuperZ

Rab,

Thanks for sharing this very interesting revelation; and always keep in mind that you may need to take a second look at the vision, for other possible interpretations. The meaning of the voices, well, my best advice is for you to always ask: "God, what is it that you need me to see?" It's a mystery to me. http://tinyurl.com/seca1

z

R

rabina

SZ,
This was not a vision I had but rather a profound thought that came suddenly (i saw nothing)....it was a thought from nowhere, but very real and I still believe it to be true and accurate; I do believe the end or the beginning is very near so I type it now.

Returncc,
I don't believe the energies or ghosts are well organized at all, but rather aimlessly wandering about.
Could we as those who hear voices be special people who the voices have clung to for hope or possible answers as how to get to God perhaps??? Don't know for sure; each person has a different experience.
Your post is very accurate in many ways though, but remember that we do have protection from God/Jesus and ourselves as well as any helpful information and support from others.
It can feel like religious warfare also, but we shouldn't look at it that way for our sakes.

S

SuperZ

Rab,
Interesting reply of yours, to ReturnCC. You are both correct, their wandering aimlessly is because they are out of touch with reality, morality, virtues, God's will and purpose, true destiny, therefore lost in darkness, caught their own trap, living hell (wandering aimlessly). This certainly rings a bell for me, when looking at their lives, society as a whole, the supersession. Explains it all, right there.
Rab, how strange is it that earlier today I had written a small paragraph about this very subject in my journal. I kid you not, and this is why your post caught my attention. Thanks for helping me to put this into words. Still can't believe that this just happened. Jinks.
z

Edit: The keywords below are interesting here....
z

C

corsica

I just skimmed thru the last few posts and couldn't help but comment that my mother also feels that God's coming to Earth is very near also.

Before the voice got negative, she was hearing distant voices in the middle of the night that she had a *grand* purpose in life to actually bring peace to the world alongside God and that God's coming is happening very soon.

Of course, when the voice took a negative turn, we kind of discarded these grandiose voices from before as being false.

blessings.

S

SuperZ

Corsica,
I don't know if this is any comfort, but I've never heard a kind or useful word from them; and so I'm reluctant to believe anything that they say. However, the God voice was external from the clouds, and so I definitely would know the difference. Ask mom if her experience is similar, where she would know the difference...
Regards,
z

C

corsica

I don't think she mentioned any voices from the clouds, but at the beginning about 4-5 yrs ago, the voice she was hearing was very occasional, and not constant chatter like nowadays.

She would hear things like her destiny is about to change, she was 'ordained' and she is coming to 'cosmic order' and things of grandiose nature.

I have no idea if any of this is yet another of the devil's schemes.

But I found it interesting that Rabina felt there is 2nd coming of Jesus and she was going to be a part of it. Mom feels God is coming really soon and exterminate the devil.

Not sure, but there maybe there is a correlation between highly spiritual people and these voices.

One of the priests that we spoke long ago told my Mom about the 'mystics' that lived long ago, how they heard voices and all.

I read your story a little bit SZ, but I'm curious when Rabina first started hearing voices.

In your case, SZ, you heard voices since you were very young. Did the nature of the voices change or stay more or less the same with the passage of time?

Blessings to yall and May God give all comfort.

S

SuperZ

Corsica,
The voices change according to quality of life and outlook. This is why I never feel overcome or suicidal, because the bad periods are always temporal. This is why I said to try and lead a very structured life; and why I said that social life is key. Church, psychial research groups, books, research, writing (expose' or journals), support groups, hearing or psychic groups... Terri recently took a 3 week solo sea cruise, world famous churches, castles, estates; might try visiting the most sacred sites on earth. Jeremiah mentions this...

Jeremiah 50: 6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.7 All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers. 8 Remove out of the midst of Babylon, and go forth out of the land of the Chaldeans (Babylon), and be as the he goats before the flocks (lead the flocks).

Edit: Is this as far as it goes? Does the train stop here?

z

R

rabina

Hi Corsica,
It is interesting that your mother has a similar feeling about God coming soon.
I feel like people are reading my mind because I was just thinking a tiny bit about my experience and how unusual and different it seems from many others, but nonetheless similar also...
I started hearing voices with my ears about 2 1/2 years ago Corsica.
They definitely were of a negative nature although I could only make out my name and whisperings when there were 5 speaking at one time over 2 years ago.
They had a negative impact ofcourse on me; intruders and sinister so it seemed.
Now though it is very, very different in that I only hear one faint voice and it speaks my name with some whisperings I can't make out thank God. I only hear the voice in one room mainly where I live and only inside the house also.
Before this though; the voices did follow me everywhere so this is why I feel and believe that God/Jesus did intervene and answer my prayers as well as all the house blessings and exorcism prayers and ofcourse my own inner determination and resistance to the voice(s).
Not giving the voices any or as little recognition as possible played an important role in ridding them I believe as well as support from others here and information found here and communicating with others in similar situations also.
I am very thankful that I have been delivered from 4 out of 5 voices.
There is much more to the story, but I have chosen to put it in the past although I do remember most of it ofcourse.
I analyzed the voices like we all do and I do believe their goal was to destroy; I do hate to say that, but it is the truth.
The one voice left though does not seem to be of the same nature as the other 4 voices. This voice is weak and very different; not sinister and yet still distressing to me, but I can leave the house and get away from it so it's like a haunting; I am a haunted person so to speak.
Your mother hears statements where as I did not except for brief ones of a simple nature; nothing of importance, more of a lustful nature so it seemed...
Who knows Corsica; strange phenomenons and very different for each one of us.
I know with perseverence and determination your mother will get through all of this as well as support, prayer and developing and using coping methods until the voices stop or she's able to live more comfortably with them.
Let's keep praying and all in our thoughts.