Do think telepathy exists?

B

BrytonJade

It seems my thoughts are broadcasted to those around me and it totally changes he vibe and how people view me. It's the main cause of my voice hearing and psychosis, it's weird. My brain likes to portray me as something I'm not yet I'm convinced, also have tourettes like syndrome but in my head telepathically and it says some shit that's offensive to me or those I think of and it feels like they hear. Even as I type this I heard someone talking to me. It feels so irrational to believe this but it makes sense, especially when you're into spirituality, which does not help at all. I'm also manic so that plays a part in this mess I'm in. I'm on olanzapine and abilify (injection) along with sleeping pills. I'm in the psycheward right now and it was waaaaay worse before I came in, I wasn't able to sleep.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Let me start by saying that everyone on the planet broadcasts their thoughts in the form of brainwaves and subatomic particles. Brainwaves only travel so far and then dissipate but brain particles last forever and can never be destroyed so you're whole life history is floating around out there.

The amount of people who can read those waves or particles are few and far between but as you're on a ward you're more likely to meet a few.

When I was on a ward I met at least two people who could read my mind, one laughed as I passed him as I was thinking something funny and another knew how much money I had on me when he asked if he could borrow some, he originally asked for £50 but I thought I only had £15 so he then asked for £15, spooky to say the least.

People on anti-psychotics can't read your mind so you're safe there but being on anti-psychotics doesn't stop you broadcasting so try and be careful what you think, easier said than done I'm afraid.

I read a family members mind once while I was psychotic, I asked her to think of a shape and I told her what shape she was thinking of 4 times in a row before it spooked her out and we stopped. I didn't hear her voice in my head but just had an impulse to say a certain shape and I was right. I'm on anti-psychotics now so can't do it any more.

OCDguy

OCDguy

I'm on anti-psychotics now so can't do it any more.
Could it be you find it difficult to relax your mind these days, or possibly focus?

OCDguy

OCDguy

also have tourettes like syndrome
Hi there buddy, firstly I'd like to say how sorry I am to hear of your plight :hug: Could I also trouble you in asking if you find it difficult writing, in the same manner as sometimes talking? Lastly and most importantly, how are you doing? :hug:

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

Nope but maybe eventually with technology

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Could it be you find it difficult to relax your mind these days, or possibly focus?
On the contrary, my mind is always relaxed these days and my focus is great considering I have this voice going on in my head all day long.

What I later learned was I'm not a mind reader at all but my head-mate is, for those of you not familiar with me and my work I'll explain what a head-mate is.

A head-mate (or sometimes called a Daemon by some) is the mind you share a body with, all humans have two separate and distinct minds occupying the same body and this passenger mind or hidden observer can do some amazing things to make up for us being the ones in control of the body most of the time.

They can communicate with each other using brainwaves we can't perceive, so your head-mate may be speaking even now to other peoples (friends and family) head-mates that are in range of their brainwaves. Their ability to perceive brainwaves doesn't stop there, they can read our thoughts too and if you're in contact with your head-mate like I am you can get them to tell you what other people are thinking, this is how I was able to tell my family member what she was thinking, my head-mate told me what to say by giving me the impulse to say a particular shape as they can use more than words to get you to say or do things that they want you to.

Get two people who are in touch with their head-mates (quite often found on psych wards) together and you have the potential for telepathy, my head-mate would tell me what you're thinking and your head-mate would do the same so we can pass messages on to each other silently.

Now here's the rub, not all head-mates are trustworthy, mine certainly isn't, and the chances are that if you're on a psych ward yours isn't either and has misbehaved in some way to get you there like mine did, mine messed with my sense of reality and made me look paranoid and delusional so I spent nine days on a ward back in 2016.

For those reasons I have to medicate my head-mate with anti-psychotics to prevent him messing with my mind any more, this also takes away his ability to talk to his own kind and read the minds of our kind so he's completely isolated now and can only speak to me and me alone which he does all day long even though I haven't said a word back to him for nearly three years now, he's that sad and pathetic.

So if you can trust your head-mate and don't have to medicate him/her then you may be granted access to these abilities and more as they can do other things that I haven't mentioned here but I'm sticking to telepathy and mind reading for this post. I tried to gain trust with mine before I medicated him but he was having none of it, otherwise I would've figured out a way for the both of us to make money off his gifts and split the proceeds 50/50 with him.

OCDguy

OCDguy

I understand what you have written here :) I have a challenge for you, if you are interested :) I am in the process of carrying out a project. Are you able to tell me what it is :)

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Is it some sort of home improvement project? :)

OCDguy

OCDguy

Alas, I'm afraid not... believe it or not, it's a self-defence/keep safe project in progress :hug:

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Damn, saw you'd been to B&Q in a recent post and thought I'd got it there. :)

Good luck with your project and keep us apprised as to how it's going.

OCDguy

OCDguy

Lol, if it happens, and I'm allowed, I'll post a link :) I'm hoping it's going to be really usefull :)

S

sanjay

Hi, I've heard it said that sometimes people confuse non-verbal communication with being telepathic. I don't believe in telepathy and I find that not believing helps me to sort my voices out.