• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Do they creep you out?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I am tired but i cannot sleep because they are screaming in my ear. this beyond fucked up. death is the preferred option and it has been for the last few years.

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

I am tired but i cannot sleep because they are screaming in my ear. this beyond fucked up. death is the preferred option and it has been for the last few years.
Me too me too

It’s never the right option even if our voices tell us it is.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I am going to have some greek yoghurt and see if I can have an out of body experience

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I can cope with them during the day. It is the worst at night when I try to sleep. I just can't relax if they are loud. It is horrible.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I am under attack. I don't get why folk do this. I will never give credence to the voices. I abhor them. I can power through it but it is a pain.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I feel on top of this. I scored a direct hit with my facebook block. They are floundering and I feel sorry for them. But yeah I am adept at social rules, and if they don't comply it is their issue.

D

Drstrange

I still have my two creeps as voices - it kinda saps my energy but I am able to function well. I am hoping it will end eventually.
Are the voices familiar, do they sound like someone you know or have you ever heard your neighbors where do you live are they close in your area

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

It is a strange experience. The two dominant voices are recognisable. However i feel I also receive info from my local area.