• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Do they creep you out?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

The voices? the entities?

IDK - I am more resilient now but it is still so powerful.

albagobragh

albagobragh

I don't know how you voice hearers manage. It would freak me out. I doff my cap to you.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

They used too. Now I just really hear one voice, and I either takes it advice if its good, or ignore it. In the end its my decision, and I won't tolerate it trying to dominate me I have made that quite clear to it.
I still have my two creeps as voices - it kinda saps my energy but I am able to function well. I am hoping it will end eventually.

Passionflower

Passionflower

Some do and some don't. I am pretty much used to them by now, but they do still freak me out now and then.

EdEd

EdEd

No mine don't creep me out as they're non-existent. They use to creep me out though , big time.

L

llittlelostlady

At first but now I luffs them

I get the feeling they want to get out of here though...they say I am a positive puppet and they wanted a puppet that hated themselves.

They wanted a narcissist and what they got was an autistic little girl instead.

I feel a bit sad for them...i hope they are not stuck with and can find a puppet they like being with.

On saying that, I don't want any of their puppets to suffer...

I am torn both ways as I have affection for them.

They are special

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I have to get out of the house tomorrow and feel normal again. They are driving me round the bend.

E

emmaleemochizuki

at first yes. and when I am out.

but when I am at home by myself it's actually ok.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

yes for me it is better when I am outside at least when I am with company.

It really feels telepathic to me. A very strange experience where time is distorted.

W

WH433

Yep they cause a hair standing on end feeling. When they are bad I start to get used to them.

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

I went to check myself in cause my voices were going crazy they put me on zyprexa so I can stop my vraylar. I felt like they were taking control of my recovery. Like they needed me to stay alive. I hope the meds make me feel less crazy at this point in my life. And I can put this to rest and finish it for them. I’m willing to be content living with them if they weren’t so creepy and controlling. I wish I would out live them but I feel like they are killing my spirit. Yes I think she likes the feeling. I worked so hard to be a nice person within reason so putting in the extra effort with new meds should help me and change my luck.

I just want love of self and self love.
🔹

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I don't think my voice has ever creeped me out, I adjusted to hearing it pretty quickly.

I do however find it to be completely insane and annoying.

A talking parrot has a bigger repertoire than my voice at the moment.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

the male voice often tells me he hates me with my full name. then he makes homosexual overtures by telling me I am beautiful. it just makes me feel nauseous.

I do not mind homosexual overtures by someone I like - but this is mental rape.