• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Do I have this Panic Disorder?

MissPink

MissPink

Hey

I have been suffering for some time and I constantly worry over things mentally generally with thoughts and fears with life. I went through a traumatic time being stalked over 10 years ago and since then I haven't been myself for a long time. I don't take medication as I don't like being on something that takes over my body. I like cbt and feel that helps naturally but at times it does wear off and then I need more sessions.

I have recogonized my thoughts recently and they have basically come from being overly stressed and worry which then triggers into a ocd thought.

I find excercises help such as yoga stretches and breathing techniques. I find that it's a natural form of medicine for my body to heal.

Other than that, If I watch something on the tv and it has strong music it badly affects my mind and head. Is that PTSD? If there is a live event I am affected by the lights, noise and plenty of other stuff. It's really weird. Thoughts go round in a circle I think I may have generalized anxiety? after listening to the news of this girl recently has left me shaking badly. So this weekend I am avoiding it.

H

Huckleberry

Sounds like ptsd. I get those feelings around the police.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N Panic disorder for a year now Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
A Panic disorder help! Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
D GAD/Panic Disorder/ ADD and ... Vertigo ? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 6
F Panic disorder Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
I Parent with panic disorder Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
L Help. Girlfriend panic attacks Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
K In a constant cycle of panic... Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
M Panic, Anxiety, and Emetephobia Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 21
steelboss Vicious Anxiety, or Panic, or Heart. Who knows? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
N Panic attacks are back after 4 years. Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
K Passing out from panic attacks? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
Shayfury Med change triggered panic relapse Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
L Panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
lilbat Panic attack? Or something else? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
D What do you do when you get panic attack, please help? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 41
P Panic attacks becoming more frequent and intense. Not sure what to do. Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 10
sparrowling Panic Attacks Rare Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
R Can panic last hours? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 7
J 45M-Was this Angina, extreme dehydration/heat exhaustion, indigestion/heartburn or a panic attack? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
H HEAT INDUCED PANIC ATTACKS - please share your experiences Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 7
blog15 how to jog a panic attack.> Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
E Do I have anxiety or having a panic attack? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
D Having panic about my sexuality Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 13
Z Panic attacks or anxiety? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 7
Antimatter Panic attack! Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
T i feel ashamed of taking my medication to stop my panic attacks Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 13
M Feeling like I'm forever in panic mode Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
B Muted panic attacks Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
Antimatter Constant shortness of breath and panic Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 13