Do i have schizophrenia ? Please help

Y

Yonchew

Hello im 22 almost 23y old male .English is not my native language so ill try my best. Ive developed panic dissorder/anxiety 2years ago it all started with panic attack i was very very scared for my physical health i went from hospital to hospital every day becouse fear of cancer and everywhere they said im fine ive tested everything possible eyes,ears,hearth ,stomach kidney liver even went to a MRI for the brain becouse i thought i have brain tumor or something .Since then ive had many many physical symptoma even developed eye floaters . After that my fear changed from physical to mental illness(schizophrenia). I wen to psychiatric he gave me xanax and some ssri ive beed on them for abot 7 month i was pretty much fine after than i stoped and after 2 months my fear returned . I had really bad fear of becoming schizo that i vomited one time becouse of fear .Went back to the doc he gave me back the Ssri and some antypsichotic quetepine . I ask me whats wrong with me .He said im fine but i have serious anxiety . Then i drank the quetepine for 1 month to calm then stop it . Now im off but im more scared then ever. I went to some much Psych doctors and psychologist and they all say im fine but if im fine why they give me antipsychotic. Even my family say im all good . I dont feel good. Doctors say i dont have any sign for schizo or bipolar but why is he giving me antypsichotic??Pretty much everyone say im fine but i dont feel fine.
My symptoms are:
-derealizations/depersonalization
-criplig fear of schizo
- eye floaters seing thing in the corner of my eye some times
- the most troubling symptom i fear is that i hear random thoughts sometimes in my head , mostly at nights before i go to sleep or in the morning . Most of the time they are things related to what hapend today or now. It hapend before from time to time but now its almost every day.
- when im really scared when i close my eyes i see random images of things
Theese tghought are really weird sometimes they are my voice very rare only before i go to sleep are voices of people or sounds of thing that hapened in the day.
I feel weird most of the day for the past 2 years.
I dont want to offend anyone but please share your story with me and tell me what you think about mine could this be schizo.

N

natalie

I think it's the case that you do have s erious anxiety - that's no question, and you might just have a conditon what is called Hearing voices. No, I don't think that you are becoming what you call a szchizo. I can;t help you with your other problems as I am not expert.

I would make an appointment to see, a general doctor practioner, if you have them in your country, and ask for a 2nd opinon from ano ther phsychartrist. And then t hey might be able to if you request it, order a CT scan, or MRI, to check, just exactly what is going on.

You need to be referred to another pshychartrist, and hopefully not in the same group of them.

As it should so happen, I do have schizophrenia symptons; such as mild forms of anxiety they become worse when ugly rear heads open, and hearing voices, mild forms of, and also acute on occasions paranoia.

We at MHF, cannot diagnose you further, you need to seek a 2nd mental health opinon.

i wish you well, though.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
- the most troubling symptom i fear is that i hear random thoughts sometimes in my head , mostly at nights before i go to sleep or in the morning . Most of the time they are things related to what hapend today or now. It hapend before from time to time but now its almost every day.
- when im really scared when i close my eyes i see random images of things
Theese tghought are really weird sometimes they are my voice very rare only before i go to sleep are voices of people or sounds of thing that hapened in the day.
I'm a voice hearer and get these types of thoughts and images put into my mind by my voice, everyone on the planet has a voice hidden within them but most are good and go unnoticed and the voices that are bad make us get a diagnosis of schizophrenia, it sounds like yours isn't too bad compared to most on this site and doesn't want to talk to you directly like mine does to me.

I'm sorry to say there isn't much you can do to stop these thoughts and images as even medication can't stop them, all the meds do for me is reduce the volume of my voice and stop him doing physical things to me, the best you can do is ask your voice to please stop doing this as it unsettles you or get anti-psychotics again to try and convince your voice to stop as they hate medication.

So don't worry about being schizophrenic, on a scale of 1-10 of how bad they can get I'd rate your voice as a 1. Seriously they can do much worse to you if they really wanted to do you harm.

Y

Yonchew

Thanks for the reply guys . Ive already done mri and ct year ago it was all fine. Ive seen multiple P doctors and psychologist they say hearing things at night is normal expecialy if im anxious like my self. But is hearing thoughts considered voices. Becouse its my voice most of the time and i feel like i have full control i can stop it at anytime if random toughts occur when i try to sleep or when i wake up if i open my eyes and shake to wake up they stop.im really scared that this might evolve into psychosis and schizophrenia . I just got my life back after 2 years im physicaly in a shape i have a full time job i drive i go out everyday i like riding dirt bikes i think of buying one soon . I dont want to lose it all

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Not schiz bro. You are experiencing hypogenic hallucinations - quite common really.

You need to chill and work on your anxiety.

Y

Yonchew

Tha
Not schiz bro. You are experiencing hypogenic hallucinations - quite common really.

You need to chill and work on your anxiety.
Thanks for the positive reply my brotha ill do my best working on my anxiety