• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Do I have high end autism or am I just really emotional due to something I know about?

O

Odd_campr83929

I have a belief that the world might end some day by the result of the corrupt elite's scheming and this is something I am always distracted by to the point where I do not think many things through all the way.

For example I at age 20 during my work shift have sprayed a scan gun to sanitize it for covid 19 procedures, but i sprayed it in a area where the liquid can fry the gun. Id been holding this job for months yet I made this mistake after months of working there. I was totally disconnected with the reality of what I was dealing with (the scan gun). Btw I am age 20 and male. I also wanna say that I grew up in a nice neighborhood. I have graduated high school but I never accomplished much without luck. I havent even gotten laid either. I'm thinking its my lack of accomplishments thats what is causing me to worry about the end of the world...

So do i just have a mild form of autism or is it just my constant despair about the possibility of the end of the world happening?

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Have you seen your doctor? It could be depression. I think you should call or make an appointment with your doctor, i would do it quite urgently.

Have you spoken to your family about this?

Zero One

Zero One

It doesn't seem like Autism to me but paranoia/delusions and some form of anxiety, but I am just the mother of a very autistic son and I have several mental disorders. I think you should see a psychiatrist while it is still manageable.