• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Do I have high end autism or am I just really emotional due to something I know about?

O

Odd_campr83929

I have a belief that the world might end some day by the result of the corrupt elite's scheming and this is something I am always distracted by to the point where I do not think many things through all the way.

For example I at age 20 during my work shift have sprayed a scan gun to sanitize it for covid 19 procedures, but i sprayed it in a area where the liquid can fry the gun. Id been holding this job for months yet I made this mistake after months of working there. I was totally disconnected with the reality of what I was dealing with (the scan gun). Btw I am age 20 and male. I also wanna say that I grew up in a nice neighborhood. I have graduated high school but I never accomplished much without luck. I havent even gotten laid either. I'm thinking its my lack of accomplishments thats what is causing me to worry about the end of the world...

So do i just have a mild form of autism or is it just my constant despair about the possibility of the end of the world happening?

O

Odd_campr83929

I have a belief that the world might end some day by the result of the corrupt elite's scheming and this is something I am always distracted by to the point where I do not think many things through all the way.

For example I at age 20 during my work shift have sprayed a scan gun to sanitize it for covid 19 procedures, but i sprayed it in a area where the liquid can fry the gun. Id been holding this job for months yet I made this mistake after months of working there. I was totally disconnected with the reality of what I was dealing with (the scan gun). Btw I am age 20 and male. I also wanna say that I grew up in a nice neighborhood. I have graduated high school but I never accomplished much without luck. I havent even gotten laid either. I'm thinking its my lack of accomplishments thats what is causing me to worry about the end of the world...

So do i just have a mild form of autism or is it just my constant despair about the possibility of the end of the world happening?
I also want to add that I believe reincarnation may be real and that every action may count. Which only adds to the already high anxiety I have.

Its not only me not knowing if there is a God or not its me also not knowing when the system will crash and its me being anxious about karma that I might actually have.

I have no idea if I have such a thing as karma and I have no idea why reality is exactly as it is.

A

Am33

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The world isn't going to end the elites reign they have created will though . Don't worry about it unless you have millions in the stock market haha. Things will work out millions of young people like yourself have come into embodiment at this time to help bring change for this new 2000 year cycle . Don't worry about the scan gun its not " The end of the world " haha we all have done stuff like that me included . Don't sweat sex either nothing wrong 22 is when our brains are fully mature and can handle the emotions that come with sex so it positive you haven't yet .

D

Deleted member 92692

Your paranoia has little to to with autism. Where did you get that idea from?

O

Odd_campr83929

Your paranoia has little to to with autism. Where did you get that idea from?
I was under the impression that the more neurons one has the quicker they can process info and that this means autists must have less neurons than the average person.

I suppose it can be a matter of not how many neurons one has but rather how damaged or undamaged the neurons one has are.