• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Do I have anixety? Insecurity? Disorder?

T

TaigaFlex

Hey, recently my best friend which was my companion I had died last year on December 8, 2020, his name was Scooby and I miss him every day and I still cry over him knowing I will never see him again breaks my heart. I'm in a long-distance relationship and there are days when he wants to sleep and some days he will leave without telling me, he will leave and sleep without telling me or just leave and do nothing, and it hurts me, there are days where I have a mental breakdown and I feel lonely and I look back on the days where I spend with him and I just feel sad when he leaves and lonely, I cried earlier and now I'm biting all my nails off, today when he wanted to go asleep again, I wanted to spend time with him and he asked if he could because he was exhausted but I didn't say anything because I was scared and I didn't want to be selfish and not let him sleep so I let him go and sleep and now I'm just crying because I wanted to talk to him but he just left. Did I do the right thing? I'm scared and lonely and have no one to talk to.

jajingna

jajingna

Hi, sorry for your loss. Welcome to the forum.