• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Do I have a panic disorder?

W

Wolfy123

Hi guys,

So I'm wondering if I might have a panic disorder.

After a long period of stress I've been having a lot of panic attacks mostly caused by a lot of people or noise. I can't do the usual things like going to the store or even go to my sports. 😢

I feel like I'm getting scared to meet up with people, while I used to be very social.

I don't know what to do or how to deal with it...😥

Can anyone tell me more about it or give me some advice?💖

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
nenexx Is it possible to cure Panic Disorder? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 6
S Is Aesthetic Sensitivity A Sign of a Panic Disorder? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
MissPink Do I have this Panic Disorder? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
N Panic disorder for a year now Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
A Panic disorder help! Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
D GAD/Panic Disorder/ ADD and ... Vertigo ? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 6
F Panic disorder Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
I Parent with panic disorder Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
K Panic Disorder experience and treatment Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
K Panic disorder experience Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
K Panic Disorder Experience Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
C Agoraphobia/Fear of Choking/Panic Disorder Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
K Can you be successful despite panic disorder? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
M panic disorder Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
WorkingClassGirl Panic Attack Disorder Sufferer Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
T Boyfriend with agoraphobia, panic disorder, social anxiety, anxiety Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 11
A Panic Disorder, Angoraphobia and Work. Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
1 Where does Panic Disorder come from? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
OverMindOverSight Panic Disorder or Simple Partial Seizures? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
M Panic disorder, depression, IBS, I can't take it anymore! Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 6
0 Could I have a panic disorder? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
N Panic disorder for 7 years. Any advice would be appreciated Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
T Feeling "off" for days after a panic attack? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
O Trigger warning - symptoms that can be disturbing ..anyone experienced this during or after panic attacks? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
stevie_sloth I didn't know I had panic attacks for 20 years Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
J A Different Kind Of Panic Attack This Week Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
I Coming from a country where people are not educated about panic attacks is difficult (a rant) Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 6
S Panic Attacks and Sertraline Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 9
N Scared it's not a panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
L Intense panic attacks Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 10
Livingsacrifice Panic Attacks - Driving Paralyzes Me Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
M HELP! Panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 5
H My mom is having panic attacks Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
T Panic attacks but not anxiety triggered Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
L Help. Girlfriend panic attacks Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 7
K In a constant cycle of panic... Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 8
M Panic, Anxiety, and Emetephobia Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 21
steelboss Vicious Anxiety, or Panic, or Heart. Who knows? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
N Panic attacks are back after 4 years. Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
K Passing out from panic attacks? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
Shayfury Med change triggered panic relapse Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3
L Panic attack Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 4
lilbat Panic attack? Or something else? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1
D What do you do when you get panic attack, please help? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 41
P Panic attacks becoming more frequent and intense. Not sure what to do. Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 10
sparrowling Panic Attacks Rare Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
R Can panic last hours? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 7
J 45M-Was this Angina, extreme dehydration/heat exhaustion, indigestion/heartburn or a panic attack? Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 2
H HEAT INDUCED PANIC ATTACKS - please share your experiences Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 11
hORIzonFINK210 how to jog a panic attack.> Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 1