• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

do i have a ed disorder

vamp

vamp

past year i only eat very low cals day and past month iv bean throwing my food away a lot of times and just drinking meal replacement drinks I never feel hungry or the need 2 eat takes me all my time 2 eat anything I just don't feel well mentaly

vamp

vamp

thanks will do
seen a shrink 6 months a go he never says nothing about it he was more interested putting me on drugs think thy got it in 4 me tbh

Cravebone

Cravebone

The person who replied didnt give you a very good response at all.
Although we can not diagnose you, we can absolutely give you our opinions and our experiences.

I was anorexic at one point in time, and can do my best to assess your question.

How many calories in a day do you think you eat?
Do you limit what you eat in fears of gaining weight or how many calories they may be?
Do you tend to eat alone or avoid eating with others?
Do you typically feel lethargic during the day, tired?

From what you've expressed it sounds like you are trying to determine if you are eating too little right now.

vamp

vamp

iv bean put on ensur drinks for now from my gp cos am only eating 500 calls day so 700 calls with the drink iv bean trying 2 loss wait and have bean 4 months n feel n look fat and lot times eat in my room n lot times throw the food in bin just have more ensure drinks am never hungry hopefully see the therapist this month eat like 7 oinon rings n some beans or 3 waffils and beans i dont eat much wen i do