Z

Zoe1

only my aunt really , and my stepmother
because I want to talk about it alll

I have other friends
where I dont talk about my anxiety

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

i stopped talking to my friends after i moved and also i fell into a deep depression for 5 years so i cant really comment dude

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

i stay away from folk i learnt the hard way that is the only way to keep what ever friends i have well its been several years....

TaurusLady

TaurusLady

If they are the kind of personalities who you get on well enough with (in your own personality), then yes..

And those are one of the blossoming of a true friendship, as true friends will always go through think and thin with you..xx

M

mikedrums

I think they do sometimes. Good friends will never say they find your anxiety hard to deal with, but when you have an episode in front of them or aren't responding like normal it's only human to not know how to feel on occasion. A good friend will deal with your ups and downs though. If they abandon you they were never a real friend to begin with.

P

pollypocket88

I do not have any friends either I have an amazing boy friend and my best friend is my dog I also dont really speak to my family I find mental illness stops me from making friends

B

bipolar_j

Don't really have friends but, my mother and fiance find it difficult at times. But then so do I.