dla

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
Wheres the alky neighbour getting his money? as an expert on formd i recognise the DLA ones coming through the security door.

He's also got a taxicard for free taxis to go out drinking, i've got one, you only have a few journeys a week and mine i got turned down for and had to fight my case, more stress

Probably is seriously mentally ill and self medicating on alcohol

D

Danage

Bus Pass

I've got a free bus pass, which allows me to travel anywhere in England (but not Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) for free, but I only got it because I am also Partially Deaf.

S

schizolanza

I'm not getting any DLA.I applied and was turned down and didn't appeal.I wish I had.Now I'm thinking of applying again.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
The thing about dla is by a vagury of the benefit system, if you get dla at the middle rate for care and are living alone you also qualify for the severely disabled rate of income support, dla in itself isn't much but the total with income support is worth a lot

A lot depends on your circumstances, i beleive dla at the high rate gets you the disabled minimum income guarantee

I'm having difficulties with what i'm getting now, the women upstairs came off her meds she's now got a cpn who's promised new furniture and benefits, makes me think, i could threaten to need hospital treatment at 1000 pounds a week but what if they expect me to go through with the threat, feeling pretty catty meow

S

schizolanza

I think you should 'fight' the DLA if you think you are entitled to more money.Some may get more than they should,and others less but this will always be the case regardless of what you do with your claim.

D

Danage

The thing about dla is by a vagury of the benefit system, if you get dla at the middle rate for care and are living alone you also qualify for the severely disabled rate of income support, dla in itself isn't much but the total with income support is worth a lot

A lot depends on your circumstances, i beleive dla at the high rate gets you the disabled minimum income guarantee

I'm having difficulties with what i'm getting now, the women upstairs came off her meds she's now got a cpn who's promised new furniture and benefits, makes me think, i could threaten to need hospital treatment at 1000 pounds a week but what if they expect me to go through with the threat, feeling pretty catty meow
Interesting. I never knew about the income support bit, but then again I don't live by myself, so it's not relevent at the moment.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Schizophrenia Forum 5