Dla Tribunal Hearing Tomorrow

JIBBAJABBA

JIBBAJABBA

Founding Member
Hi Guys,

I have my hearing tomorrow and I must admit Im not looking forward to it!

I feel like Im on trial for something and I wish it was tuesday!

Anyone had a tribunal for DLA and how did you cope?

I have no idea what to expect as never had to do this before so wish me luck and throw in some strength too!!

lol

Jibbajabba x

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member

Lot's of luck winging it's way to you :hug:

L

Louise 28

Founding Member
Jibbajaba

Sorry Ive had no expirience with DLA hearing, but I wish you strength and luck! We will be there to support you in sprit.
:grouphug:

D

Dollit

I've never had a tribunal hearing either but good luck and I'll be thinking of you. xx :hug:

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
I had a DLA tribunal, you and your representative come in by one door the tribunal people come in by another door, theres this big wooden table seperating you.

The first thing they said was "You haven't been in hospital for a long time" i said "I've got a friend telling me to come off the drugs and go into hospital for the money and the help and if this goes on much longer i just might do that"

It was a majority decision which means 2 out of 3, it's worrying if i'm called in again as if one decides otherwise i'm in trouble, still wonder who was against it

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Any updates JibbaJabba ?

JIBBAJABBA

JIBBAJABBA

Founding Member
Hi Guys and thank you all for your support and good wishes.

It was horrible!!!

I was told I would get the decision in the post today and guess what??? Nothing! So hoping the postie will bring me news tomorrow!

How do all the people who are not genuine manage to get it and yet those of us who truly do need it have to battle and just about go with a begging bowl!!!

I dont know.............

Jibbz xx

D

Dollit

Jibbz remember that even first class mail isn't a guaranteed delivery and it can take up to nine days to arrive. They may not send it first class if it's not considered urgent (and that's their judgement of it not mine).

Try and let go a little till you get the letter. Don't make yourself ill over something that you ultimately can't control. I know that's easier to say than do and I find it difficult to put into practice when my own reviews come up.

Meanwhile, if positive thoughts can help I'm sending them by the bucket load. :hug:

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
I got the results straight away after the tribunal, they told me i was getting it 2 yrs backdated so as the tribunal was at Tottenham Court Road i went to an expensive shop in the rags i'd worn and bought a computer and stereo, they thought i'd stolen the card, i had to speak to the bank

L

Louise 28

Founding Member
Well done so far

Well done for getting this far- sounds daunting- so be proud of yourself if you can.
Good wishes are still valid for you for a while yet- but also sending a hug to tide you over though! :grouphug:

JIBBAJABBA

JIBBAJABBA

Founding Member
Thanks dollit,

I will try to forget it till it arrives like you say theres nothing I can do either way......

Good for you rambo glad you got it eventually!!!

Thansk Louise yes daunting it was Id have a job interview anyday!!!

Lol xx

D

Dollit

You're doing really well Jibbz and that's an admirable quality especially with the grace and dignity you show. :hug: