• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

DLA Result

R

riverofdragons

Really bouncy right now as my DLA application has been accepted and I don't have to worry about money as much now.

:clap:

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Good for you river, well done!!

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Hurray! Well done! (y)

H

Hoose Lee

Tremendous! Well done. To others it is a small amount but to us it makes a big difference. Really glad for you.

T

TabbyToes

I'm glad for you.

My social worker managed to get me a higher rate DLA earlier this year, which meant I was also entitled to Inc Sup and full HB.

It also meant I was called in to the JobCentre for an appointment. Went to that and it was stressful but the woman was pretty good and recognised that I was not well enough to return to work at this time.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L DLA to PIP Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 7
daffy Is anybody else still on dla Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 23
fazza Anyone with schizophrenia moving from dla to pip Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
S DLA to PIP Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 36
Artmuzz DLA ending too soon Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
N Question - DLA, AND PIP Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
Artmuzz DLA benefit ending Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
R dla to pip transfer Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 113
ally41 Moving from DLA to PIP, anyone successful? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 13
American Boy Is anybody else still on DLA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
fazza New benefit cap down to £20000 outside london but ESA support group and dla/pip not affected Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
L Consequences of being discharged back to GP on DLA, ESA (Others?). Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 7
L dla tribunal appeal any help welcome Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
E Why does DLA/PIP have to be the only proof of disability?! - Rant!! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
S 10% DLA Cut For A Good Cause Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 16
Grape free cinema card if on dla Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 12
Grape warm home discount if on dla Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
M DLA renewal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
Fuscia Would i lose ESA/DLA if i do voluntary work? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 37
Lemonade DLA forms for my son, hate filling these things out! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
apple eligible for DLA but not for PIP Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 13
T Should my DLA be reinstated? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
E So confused and stressed about DLA re-assessment... help? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
deewock DLA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
charlie says DLA renewal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
N DLA Appeal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 14
Lillyone DLA Failed. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
amathus Delay to PIP from DLA in some areas... Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
F From DLA to PIP Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
J awarded dla want to appeal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
R DLA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 12
F ESA & DLA. Confused! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
Artmuzz I've been awarded DLA (Mobility Lower rate) Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
R Is it hard to get DLA for depression Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
Fairy Lucretia DLA change to PIP Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
A Help needed: DLA awarded for 5 years. ESA stopped days later! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
PeggyLuXXX PIP to replace DLA and some misleading info... Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
D dla early advice Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
S DLA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
D ESA - DLA - National Insurance Stamps... Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 9
L Getting A Job While On DLA - what would happen, ie, how do you go about trying out work? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 13
B DLA paid in a daily rate Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
F direct payments and DLA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
B DLA for bipolar - lenght of the award? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
N Atos win PIP medical contracts to move people off DLA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
N DLA tribunal date Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
emzangelwings Turn down for DLA - what shall i do next? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
M finally been awarded dla! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
A Help Needed - ESA, DLA & Atos. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 9
M DWP Benefit Fraud Allegation and DLA Benefit Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2