• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Diziness

S

SleepeeSam

Hey guys. My name is Sam. And i suffer from agoraphobia and panic disorder. Just recently ive been really dizzy all day along along with feeling very fatigued and also my eyes are sensetiveband feel strained. Ive seen a lot of people post about having prolonged diziness along with their agoraphobia, and i was just wondering if any of you have experienced anything similar to this. Ive dealt with it before and it lasts up to a month for me, but this time i just feel more concerned because its affecting my vision. Let me know if any of you have gone through anything similar, any feedback is appreciated. Thanks guys and keep your heads up!

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Have you had your eyes check recently? I think we need to go every 1-2 years for an eye test and eye health check with the optician.

Also, feeling dizzy can be caused by other health problems too so i would go and see my doctor for a check up. I personally feel dizzy if i have eaten too much junk food and sugar. If i have 5 cookies, i feel dizzy later.