• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Disturbing

X

Xxviroxx1

i have anxiety, depression,acute social stress, agrophobia, bulimia and insomia.

But also my moods are unstable i can just go from calm to hysterically crying to hyper to violently angry to exsteme happiness to suicidle in a short space of time I feel like I'm lossing control of my self and my mind, I hear things, I think horrible things!

I've been fantersizing that Ill get cancer or some other nasty disease and I'm dying slowly and painfully, I no its not right and its very wrong, ive felt so suicidle recently but I have to try and look after my father and he had a brain tumour so I can't take the easy way out even though every one would be better off with out me, I'm a horrible person and make every one upset as I'm so nasty!

I was in CBT but I have been reffered Back to the crisis mental health team as I've been deamed as to unstable so I am seeing psyc on the 30th of this month.

I'm just ranting getting out how I feel sorry

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Sounds like you're in a stressful situation with your father. I'm sorry to hear things are so chaotic and that you're feeling so low.

Are you still seeing the crisis team? Are they any help?

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

X

Xxviroxx1

Hi Somerset scropio I saw them a year and half ago for 1yr and a few months they are good, then moved to cbt, now been sent back on the 5th to crisis team so first appointment is on the 30th of this month as they want me seeing psycharitrist and not a counsellor this time so abit of a wait.

It is stressful as he memory issues due to the tumour removel and impaired judgement so it's difficult trying to look after him when I can barely look after my self.