Disturbed Sleep - Heard Voice!

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I hope all have been managing voices ie to ignore voices off well today, I do realise that some folk on here struggle with their voices;

I was happily asleep, and at 7am, that had happened, I was disturbed with a heard voice, I wasn't going to evaulate the voice, I could be in a much worse off state, and I had a unsettling up and about morning, not through anxiety I hascent to add.

This afternoon, one hopes, I'll settle down t o musicals and music, and knitting combined, and I might well get a chair fitness session, done.

At the time of debriefing, I haven't had any more repeats of the same voice occur, no, thankfully.

Have a good afternoon all, I'll come back to debrief about 6pm,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I hope all are just about managing voices well.

Well, I'm please to say that since 7am this morning I haven't had anymore voices come up, not that I felt americanised ones anyhow. I have been very well.

Listening to music and knitting combined. Will resume hopefully much more of that this evening, after evening meal.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I thoiught I would do an update;

I have been very well on 25ml, of med, during my waking hours. I have been listening to musicals and music and knitting combined, trying to knit, my hands, have been a bit arthritic as of late.

I am hoping to get a chair fitness done, about 9 this evening, otherwise, I'll get a session in, tomorrow morning.

I shall be previewing my new fitness dvd, at some point this evening, or tomorrow. It's a b rand new dvd of fitness, for me.

I'm alright, I'm very well, on 25ml, no h eard voices, certainly not americanised, no intrusive thoughts. I'm alright.

Plus I took my dose at the right time today, so therefore, I hope to be finer, tomorrow morning.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

J

Jules5

I am glad you are doing alright Natalie. I too have problems with voices-I have been okay for a while now. It is scary. Especially when I keep trying to find a logical explanation. That is why I know the voices are not real how can I explain it. So I know how you feel and happy things are back to normal. I always flip out when the vices come. Not so much anymore I just let it go nothing more you can really do I certainly do not want to talk back to them. Thank God for that. I would really be going psycho. Love and hugs Jules

N

natalie

Thanks Jules5,

I was just about to do pre planned update;

Hi Folks,

I'm very well, have been following cds of DreamGirls the musical, and knitting combined.

I wanted a break and usually I have the tendancy for that to happen, to take a long in the evening break from MHF, allowing also for new threads, sorry, New Posts to be submitted and uploaded, while I am way from the site offline.

I decided not to do a chair fitness this evening, that wll be done tomorrow morning.

I'll be around via MHF, tomorrow and Tuesday, I'll be MHF offline, and away from on line, virtually all day Wednesday, hopefully I'll be in zumba in my chairtible base set, up, and also helping a department I am registered on call for, with for volunteering helping. I plan to stay until about 3pm.

I will be back around hopefully, Thursday afternoon, I don't think I could do a back to back voluntary work, I'd have to ha ve a breather, hopefully and for 250 wad, I should be able to complete most of it, on Wednesday. The plan being I am to do as much as I feel able.

This is the only task set up for my original main base and main set up, department I am aware, via my 2nd organsiation, I am uncertain, when I'll be around for helping them.

I am awaiting a completely different org for their mailing work, as well.

Anyway, my main topic and pointers, I'm very well, no further heard voices, nor intrusive thoughts, I am fine.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

See you all around on MHF, in some form, tomorrow. couldn't guarantee what sort of time, I'll logg in, oh yes, still taking 25ml of medication. I shan't be giving up on med, that easily!!!

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm much much better today, no americanised heard voices.

I took the dose at a much earlier time yesterday.

I am hoping I'll do my chair fitness this morning.

As always music and musicals listening and knitting combined.

I am taking 25ml for hearing voices, and intrusive thoughts.

I'm very well.

Have a good morning all,

Best regards all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Hearing Voices Forum 11
M Hearing Voices Forum 0