• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

distressed from past nasty comment

TulipIceCream

TulipIceCream

So.. I want to say that I was molest by my teacher when I was 6 years old. He KNEW to make ME feel ASHAMED, like it was MY fault! Children do not understand. Children trust ADULTS to tell them what is right and what is wrong. Children TRUST. Teenagers are also CHILDREN. Teens have the taller body or whatever that makes them LOOK older but mentally, they are not more than children. Teenagers WANT to have independence however they don't know how evil adults operate at this point and will fall into their hands. Your driving instructor was a gross old guy who KNEW he could PREY on the teenagers with child minds to TRICK into believing that he was right, they were wrong, and do whatever gross icky things because he is a gross icky old guy. Nothing that this ADULT told you or convinced you to believe as a child (teenager) could possibly be any fault of yours. You are still free and innocent of this icky LYING EVIL man. I hope that helps you. I (probably) know how you feel and I have had a long, long time, to think about this.

Z

Zoe1

sorry to hear that Tulips

its good you let it out , you are right about children and teenagers

:hug5: 🕯

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zero One Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 4
LizBo Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 13