• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Distance from FP

O

Orphanannie89

I need to distance myself from my FP. Its breaking me when they dont talk to me. Right now I'm stalking his WhatsApp and Facebook to check he is online. Driving me mad. I've tried distractions. Saw him tonight and he barely spoke to me and its distressing

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I can imagine, i hate to be ignored and also hate it when i feel people don't like me.

I think a clean break is what you have to do.
Is there something else in life you can get stuck into that will be good for you and help you?

He is a person, another person in this world but it is all about you. You need to put yourself first. You are number 1 and your focus should be on you, your energy on you.

Sadly we cannot force people to like us or give us their care and time.

You need to be your own FP

HLon99

HLon99

Space. Boundaries. Time alone. These are all very valuable to your emotional wellbeing. Find things that you enjoy doing in your life that are independant of the presence or absence of any particular person and do them! You'll feel your self-esteem grow exponentially.