• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Dissociative Identity Disorder Help!!

S

SolarClipze1988

Not sure how to really start talking about myself, I constantly feel like 2 different people. I always thought that i was prone to potential mood swings with no real reason other then basic enviromental factors, but recently i have been looking at things a bit differently, and noticing things that idid not before. One such instance is i tend to view myself as a fighter/warrior someone who is not looking for war but is willing to fight one, only to realize today that i only want peace and love in my life. but these feelingns keep jumping back and forth with no set in stone schedule. My main being does not change i don't think, I still see myself as myself but my entire outlook seems to change when it comes to emotions. Has anyone ever been in a similar position who might be able to talk and guide me or even just talk and share experience?

2Much2Feel

Not sure how to really start talking about myself, I constantly feel like 2 different people. I always thought that i was prone to potential mood swings with no real reason other then basic enviromental factors, but recently i have been looking at things a bit differently, and noticing things that idid not before. One such instance is i tend to view myself as a fighter/warrior someone who is not looking for war but is willing to fight one, only to realize today that i only want peace and love in my life. but these feelingns keep jumping back and forth with no set in stone schedule. My main being does not change i don't think, I still see myself as myself but my entire outlook seems to change when it comes to emotions. Has anyone ever been in a similar position who might be able to talk and guide me or even just talk and share experience?
Hey, @SolarClipze1988, welcome to the forum. Really sorry you are going through this. I can say I relate in that I have borderline personality disorder (BPD) and my emotions can shift so much for no known reason sometimes that I just don't trust them any longer. One minute I'll agree to take on some big project and get involved, the next I want nothing to do with it, etc. Not sure if this is the same as what you are talking about. It is really frustrating and hard to make decisions, etc.

I hope you find the forum super helpful. People will come along over the hours that relate to what you're talking about and offer support and understanding. Hang in there. Glad you're here. xx

B

Bod

Former member
Hello and welcome to the forum, I hope you will settle in here and get any help and advice off the caring members as everyone can be so great in their advice.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello SolarClipze1988, welcome to the forum.