• Thread starter midnightphoenix
  • Start date
midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

it wants me to self harm so i never am allowed to forget her

Last edited by a moderator:
Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit

Hi, could you maybe get a tattoo , if the urge is important to you? I'm just thinking that maybe better than SH?

:hug5:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Hi, could you maybe get a tattoo , if the urge is important to you? I'm just thinking that maybe better than SH?

:hug5:
tattoos at my place of work are frowned upon. Self harming and hiding it would be the better choice. If I do it on my leg I can hide it under my work clothes.

I normally self harm once a week and it feels so good.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

that feels better now, I've self harmed now

Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit

I'm sorry you felt that was the best thing but I understand the urge...x

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

My sweetpea Ebony never deserved what those low life scumbags did to her before she was rescued and came to me, I still feel bad about what they did to her even though she's at peace now and they cannot hurt her ever again. They broke her ribs and abandoned her and left her and her kittens to die and most of her kittens never made it and Ebony nearly lost the fight for life herself, vet thought she wouldn't live longer than 2 more years but I took her on and she just about made 4 years with me, it's my fault though that she suffered all that cause I'm a selfish turd and needed her.

Poor darling love just needed to be loved and cared for, not have all that happen to her when she did NOTHING to deserve that :cry: