Discussing euthanasia

V

Viktoria

I have to admit, I do find it upsetting reading about what she said about the bathroom. I don't mean to sound bad when I ask this but...

When you say about accepting that they could find you dead, did she actually say that or have you mis read what she said?
She actually said that. It does feel like they're giving up on me but I could also interpret it as them taking me very seriously.

V

Viktoria

Hi Viktoria,

The confusion is about you receiving the full support of your GP wrt Euthanasia.

If you are deemed to have full mental capacity to make decisions about your health then why are you in a locked ward, on a section?

Please do not take this as a criticism because it is not meant in this way. But, if someone was fighting for their right to die under the circumstances that you find yourself in - you may feel a little perplexed if a professional was agreeing with that person.

If it was a relative of yours I am sure you would feel a little anxious about this and on other hand if the staff are humouring you and you are colluding with this then I can understand all the complexities involved in this also.

Please keep yourself safe.

xx Harper
It's definitely complex. The section could be lifted if I was to agree to stay voluntarily. My experiences so far also mean something. But it's a damn long and hard road, but I do have full support from the team.