• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Discomfort/pain and appetite

anex

anex

I haven’t had a good appetite in months. Weed helped with that, but because I’m looking for a job now, I’m not smoking for a while. I’m going to see my doctor soon about it, but I’d appreciate any tips on how to increase it in the meantime. I googled, but...nothing really gave me good ideas I felt would actually help.

Also, my depression is getting worse it seems. It’s hard to function when I’m not focused on anything, but hard to focus on anything when everything sounds unappealing. All I want to do is lie down. I’m always tired. Doesn’t help that I haven’t been eating enough for a while. I want to see if I can get some meds for depression, as well, when I see my doc. Any tips on how to decrease body pain/discomfort in the meantime? It’s not like headaches or anything. More of a vague ache/discomfort all over my body.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

hi ,could you try eating food little and often? it is so important to look after our body's physically and mentally
i think the sooner you see a doctor the better

could you try eating more of the foods you like?
sorry for being a bit useless its almost 4am i probably should have replied when i woke properly!

love to you x Lu x

anex

anex

hi ,could you try eating food little and often? it is so important to look after our body's physically and mentally
i think the sooner you see a doctor the better

could you try eating more of the foods you like?
sorry for being a bit useless its almost 4am i probably should have replied when i woke properly!

love to you x Lu x
You’re not being useless! I appreciate you. I try (sort of) to eat little bits more often. Tough when nothing looks good! I could try harder to get creative, though. My partner and I are going to go grocery shopping in a couple days- we will buy different food items from what we normally buy. He’s been real bored with it. Hopefully that will help!