• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

difficult few days

C

cant_carry_on

The last couple of days have been really difficult and I don't really get why, I was sat in bed the other night and started crying for no reason that I knew of, I'm not sleeping very well if I manage to get to sleep at all and I'm so tired and getting easily annoyed at people, that nobody really wants to be around me.

R

riverofdragons

hang in there hun. I cannot speak for everyone, but I want you around.

T

TOONAFISH

I understand how you feel. I'm feeling quite low today myself. Have decided to have a shower after tea to make me feel better and maybe a tin of lager and a game on the xbox. Thank crunchie its friday. What are you up to this evening anything nice?

Nikki

C

cant_carry_on

I should of been going to watch the rugby but didn't feel like it, watching it on tv though i think it was the right choice due to the weather.
My sister got a pizza so we sat and chatted abit while we ate it but other than that I been sat in bed with the tv on in the background and my dog having cuddles with me.

I should of been going away to see a freind this weekend but I'm just such bad company and dont think I would be safe driving for 2 1/2hrs I have cancelled it.
I think it might finally be time for me to go back and see my Dr and hopefully they'll have my notes from my last Drs by the time I go so that they can help get me through this bad patch.

C

cant_carry_on

Went out in the end with some friends, probably not the best idea I had, ended up getting so drunk and off my face just to try and forget everything and be happy for once, which in the short term worked but now I've woken up I feel worse than I did before I went out.

While checking emails discovered a really nasty one I sent to my ex :oops: who is supposed to be my friend and now he's not answering his phone to me and keeps sending me to answerphone.

My mum keeps nagging at me to get dressed and take the dog out for a walk and I want to go back and rewind the last 24hrs and start it again.:mad:

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Aww poor you, I've had enough of those 'drunken nights' where you can't really remember much and what you do remember you really want to forget. In fact I had one lst Saturday where I was talking to people who've known me since I was a little girl and I've got this terrible feeling I told them how bad my nerves were and how ill I'd been!! But then I thought well we were in a pub and probably most people were as drunk as me. This is what I hold on to plus the fact that by next week someone else will have made an arse of themselves and I'll be forgotten cos I'm not important!! The ex things a killer too - I can imagine that feeling in the pit of your stomach you probably have and theres nothing worse but this too will pass in time. Just leave a message saying that you're really sorry but you were really really drunk and didn't mean it and it won't happen again then try to make sure it doesn't. I'm sorry I'm not much help but I just wanted to you to know that we've all been there and its not the end of the world. I hope it all goes ok with your doctors app. xx