• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Diet, Fitness & Physical Health Journal

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have been so very tired, what with disruptive slightly sleep here and there overnight, due to the colder temps, and unless, below 1 I'llc all it, mother won't have the central heating on, overnights, at the moment, because I am so very tired or was, I have made up a energise drink, and had it, I cna't feel to shop, in another outside localised area today, I was hoping t o, I just can't manage.

I'll go out to North Finchley, tomorrow or Wednesday, and depending on the level of temps for weather condiitons.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am very much better, following on from double or even treble bouts of sinusitus.

I am intending to workout, tomorow, I shall hope to wait until the afternoon, for better fitness performance. Parents, and brother shall be out temporarily - I'll be able to combine the livng room for my working out at that juncture, during the afternoon.

Then, I'll switch to working out in the mornings.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I haven't been well today, nope. I have had a very very acute active catarrh drip, which I t hink was caused by air craft making things worse for me. I wasn't too bad, in the morning, after I went out and during that time, it flared up.

And also road traffic as well.

i am much much better this evening.

I am hoping to do a chair dance workout, tomorrow or Friday.

Also, by th eway, I have been severely irritble, and very itchy as well, mainly by my psorasis on legs, and some on my back, I have posrasis there. I have and earlier this evening slapped on my softening cream, to my legs. And I will put on to back, this evening before i retire for the night.

I shall settle down, this evening to music and knitting all being well.

I have had evening primrose. And taken 2 spaced out doses, of sinuses remedy med.

Ih ope I will be much better tomorrow.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am very much better now. in terms of my sinuses, well, this is where the following comes in I never was happier in terms of our new boiler system! I like continous heat for the evening, only we can't have that no more, apparently most modern boilers are like it, where it goes off about 7 or 8, and comes back on again, abou t9.30pm. During this time, my sinuses flare u p, causing me also irritiblity apart from the fact, I have been unsettled, owing to the forthcoming weather on Friday, hail apparently for London.

I have had just now a very hot g reen tea drink.

Have a good night all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

After some further problems with my catarrh drip, and sinuses, I am much much better, also on that front, I am a lot less irriitble.

i have a lost a bit of weight, my weight went up to 10st, once more I have now been able to drop that excess weight off. I think, careful offown back dieting, and also working out in chair fitness m ode, helped.

I do in tend on doing more chair fitness mode workouts.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

i was humming and harring couldn't decide which form of workout to do for this overnight early morning. So in the end, I've decided, that f rom 6/15am, I will do my chair fitness - dance workout.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Owing that I had been unwell today, with a further severe bouts of catarrh, and also sinuses, I had been very irritible. Amongst also, one or two skin complaints, via on my right shoulder area behind me.

I have taken a dose of Evening Primrose, and hey presto, that now seems to be settling things down.

I nearly put it into the S.A.D. section, realising, I hadn't been at all very low, so didn't fit right. So I thought, in my diet, physical health journal, under Wellbeing.

i have discovered a trick, by taking a mix of 20 and 10 part of colloidal silver, wihtin short space of time, and realsing eventually, my severe catarrh has been cleared up. So I'll know to do that on frequent occasions.

Have a good eveing/weekend all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I haven't been very well, and not good h ealth wise, over the past few months.

It's been a combination of factors; maddening loosening u pcatarrh, and also sinusistusses, and also, and thsi goes way back to when we had the sweltering he at, and then the very very wetter weather, my back was absolutely irritble, noq uestion. I had cysts and t hings come up on the back. Slowly but sur e, from recently last month, they were beginning to heal, - drier weather, now, and we have more wet and windy weather just recently, I have been itchy and irritible, via my back and shoulders.

I have always been placing cream, on to the affected areas.

i just half hope, that we do get more decent better and drier weather for once!

I have lost a bit of weight, so I am happier on that front.

i have been very much into fitness working out regularly.

As always preferably to take mind off food, I listen to music, and knit combined, apart fr om having meals in home, off course, i mean not to overeat.

Have a good weekend all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Unfortunately, i can't workout at the moment, I have a terrible, terrible foot problem, psorasis pains, or arthritics, and also my corn, and the corn has been in agony. I will be very r elieved tog et to attend the chiropody session, on Friday. Won't be until afternoon though.

I am going to be cutting back and down, on bread, jacket potatoes, and maybe only have noodles once or twice a week. Have skips criips inmoderation. Absolutely, no milk or dark chcolate, owing to conditons/problems of boils. Maybe have roasted peanuts. To snack on.
Also, keep to purchasing tuna subs.

Keep with having peanut butter, as it's very good for protein, howeve,r not to purchase with added sugar.

I will be planning this is on the plan side, doing a lot more chair fitness workouts, before progressing to low impact saslcise workouts.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have rediscovered for my immune and catarrh health, Echinacea. I have not long had Echinacea tea drink.

I am hoping that I will do my chair dancing styles fitness, tomorrow, or over the weekend.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I can happily report and verypleasingly, having just done a weight check, via scales, Ihave now h appily dropped back, to 9 and a half stone, and maybe just verytiny under 9 and a half.

I am still intending, on getting my chair dancing styles of workout done, tomorrow, or over the weekend.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

My mother doesn't believe me, that I have gone to slightly under 9 and a half st one, ouch, so we'll verify, at some point either tomorrow (we have problems with dad - again!) health problems this is, or over the weekend, and she'll be confirmerd, I have now dropped off some more excess weight.

How is it, that parents, can or can't believe their offspring when they report up, when parents weren't around at the time, that aspect drives me mad, slightly.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Moonlight_Day

Moonlight_Day

Hi Natalie! I am sorry about everything going on.. life is strange some times.

You said in a post you would like to be a fitness instructor.. or something to that affect. Would you like some practice? I am in covid lockdown. No gym. Actually I haven't been to the gym since covid started. I have no idea about other kinds of exercises other then hiking and weights.. stuff like that but can't do with lockdown other than walking/hiking. Do you have any advice? I hear people say they are doing this and that.. template's or something.. I have no idea what they are talking about. I just thought because you are very knowledgeable on this stuff maybe you could give me some tips? If not that's ok.. but doesn't hurt for me to ask. :)

N

natalie

Hi Moonlight - Day,

I'm afraid, I am not trained up, nor qualified, i can't help you for what you are asking.

Also, another factor, I am in London, England, so it is and will be impossible, anyway.

Thanks for your support though.

Best regards.

Moonlight_Day

Moonlight_Day

Hi Moonlight - Day,

I'm afraid, I am not trained up, nor qualified, i can't help you for what you are asking.

Also, another factor, I am in London, England, so it is and will be impossible, anyway.

Thanks for your support though.

Best regards.
I just ment a couple ideas of daily workouts I could try. I hear people say types of workouts they are doing but no idea what they are. I'm not into aerobics where people kind of dance on one spot to music, I am more looking for some kind of push-ups and sit ups sort of thing but no idea what that kind of workout is called. Not a big deal, I will do some googling and see what I can find. Thank you for still replying, sorry I didn't explain it very well :)