• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Diet, Fitness & Physical Health Journal

wollie

wollie

Hi natalie hows your boil today, and your nasal condition, I have lost 8pounds by just cutting down on food and going for walks, I don't believe in diets there are so many and non worked for me.
Love woolie.

N

natalie

Hi Wollie, good to hear from you,

My boils slowly and surely are getting there, mending now.

My nasal conditon problematic today, improved during the afternoon, and onwards.

My diet isn't a diet as such, I just carefully plan what I eat off own back, and I did my fitness dvds workouts today.

Best regards,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have been doing rather well, with my weight management dropping off some weight here and there.

Tomorrow, i shall be having a meal out, together with parents, now, if I order escalope, I'll order roast vegetables, and if I have pasta, I'll try and order tomato based pasta, I don't like to have digestion problems for on evening.

i plan to workout on Tuesday afternoon, parents and brother shall be out, I'l utlise the living room area, for my workout.

Have a good early week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

At long last, my psorasis f rom my right lower leg is so much more better! The final core of the psorasis in an area of leg, removed, self removal, or what's the phrase I'm looking for, scabbed away this afternoon.

I can now happily plan, to get a series of workouts done, not only for weight purposes, mental health as well. And for strength and stamina, for volunteering work.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I happened to have been doing my workout, and I knew I was slightly arthritic, beforehand, I felt that by moving about, may help me to become more flexible. However, an agony pain to the right side literally on the right knee area, and I felt, no, I don't feel I could pursue working out deeper and further, so I safely aborted.

I have rubbed on, inflammation relief pain reliever gel. Area certainly is feeling very much better.

Any road, I'll just to warm up extensively and stretching extensively for today.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

i am s tarting to plan to revamp my dietary again, as owing to weathers, bad rainy and windy weat hers this is, I am having too much carb intake, and wish to reduce. greatly reduce.

Firstly, by cutting out and down, too much of sandwiches by this meaning peanut butter sandwhiches. And on rye bread normaly.

When preparing a vegetarian, meal, just make the protine, and maybe have coleslaw aside. Avoid, too much of noodles, tomato and herb, or, chicken and mushroom flavour pot noodles.

Altenatively, and hopefully still, buy in, tuna commerically order subs, per 1 meal, wth the usual salady items.

Still cut down, on baked/jacket potatoes.

Also reduce the amount of choclate intake, and also separate venturing, reduce the amount of crisps intake. Limit these to only maybe once or twice a week.

As always, when mother makes hot meat and two veg, have those melas, for in evening meal. I usually sometimes do request absolutely no potato, not for the evening meal.

Saving best to last, working out on a regular basis training along to my fitness dvds, and, if in legs agony, workout to chair fitness dvd instead. Or just basically do low impact salsacise group exercise dvd.

If going to feel hungry in advance of the evening meal, lunch I am usually fine,to take a dose here and ther of homeopathy to counteract those hunger feeling/cravings.

Have a good week all, and I will chart my progress as i go along, and review update the diet and fitness and leg health, on a regular basis, ie, I might review, every 4 to 6 months, via here at MHF, on this thread.

All being well.

Have a goood week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Due to the current and recent spells of wetter weather, I went into choclate mode i'm afraid!

Hopefully, if the weather improves, and I haven't done a updated reminder check yet, I know I can then reduce the intake.

I am able to place my skips chrisps, into moderation, that's not overdoing too much now.

I have been reducing my intake of bread with peanut butter, instead, peanut butter on crackers. Particularly in afternoon tea.

I have only had 1 jacket/baked potato in this week.

I have exercised a good few times this week, that's considering what with my arthritis in legs! Acting up owing to the wetter weather, Wednesday Thursday. And Tuesday.

Hopefully, I'lll workout over the weekend, or early week.

Will do another report next week.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have managed to get a afternoon session of a workout. Consisiting of tradtional aeroibcs, and also contemporary dancier aerobics. with toning combined.

Just recently i haven't been having baked/jacket potatoes, instead, alternative for lunchtimes, between sub sandwich style, with tuna and salady items, and also on a day, by having chicken and mushroom flavour based, noodles. In the evenigns, if vergetarian on a night, I will make a protein item,along side of my tomato flavour herb, pasta slightly pasta, mug shot style noodles.

Sometimes, we have a meat meal in the evenings, so I join with parents, so I happily have kosher hot meat meals, together with them. Meat and 2 non potato type vegetables I often have aside.

I hope next to do an afternoon workout on Friday afternoon.

As the expression goes in the fitness world, somethign is better than nothing.

Have a good early week, all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Just last night, I had noticed that I had flakes of psorasis having built up. I was banking on washing and restyling my hair today, which I did. And even now at 3pm, London, UK time, I am very much better head hair wise.

i'm not working out today.

Hopefully, I'll workout tomorrow or Fr iday.

Dietary wise, fine.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Unfortunately, I just haven't been very well from overnight and today.

I have been suffering and contending with a lot of catarrh congestion, build up, and dealing with that and also a slight sinus infection.

I have today taken a dose of antibacterial and antivirus solution, 1 spoon of at high s trength, and also I needed to take separately, a dose of my sinuses and catarrh relief mixture.

I haven't worked out today, owing to psorasis arthritis, in both legs.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Folks/Hi All,

I am much much better this evening. i haven't had any fu rther issues with my sinuses and nasal passeges.

Now that my legs are so much better, I am going to aim for contemporary dance aerobics, toning, and tradiitonal low impact aerobics, tomorrow overnight, early morning.

Diet wise, I overeat slightly in between meals, now this week though, I seemingly am back on track to eat less - not in between meals.

Have a good evening/overnight all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am certainly very much better than how i wasn't yesterday.

I happen to be up earlier, so therefore, I shall get my contemporary dance, toning and traditional low impact aerobics , done.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

S

sab1978

It’s amazing how diligent you are with posting your self care routine. I bet it gives people a lot of hope that if you stick with something, there will be benefits. Also, just having the inner strength to keep taking care of yourself...a lot of people here need to hear and understand that message ❤

N

natalie

Hi sab1978,

Thanks very much for your post and welcome aboard to my thread, and also thanks very much for your strong, kind words.

i will continue to update t his thread every so often.

I shall be overnight, late morning, from 5.30am, local London time, be working out in at home, to my fitness dvds.

Have a good day in Canada.

Best Wishes.

Natalie,

London, UK.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Unfortunately, my right foot has been very arthritis, and I had been very tired on a mental basis having been up from 3am, !!!, I h ad a very disruptive night of lack of sleep, I wasn't able to manage to workout today.

Hopefully, I'll workout tomorrow morning in London UK time.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Talina Wellbeing 7
N Wellbeing 0