• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Diet, Fitness & Physical Health Journal

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I had a happily surprise. I had sudden idea to get my waist measured in which mothered assiste,d and instead happily of 36 and a half inches, it has come down to 35 inches.

So I'm feeling happier and pleased with that result.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi Alll,

I had a funny feeling and I shall weigh tomorrow, I have afeeling I've been eating toomuch!

Well, in the sense of comfort food eating any road. Also, I tend to, when making vegetarian snack meals at lunchtime, proper based meals though, I'll make the vegetarian quorn fillet, and i'll add noodles on tomato pasta flavour. These have been a few too many. Ouch.

I will still have the quorn, I'llknock off the pasta, and add coleslaw instead, I won't wish for chips, because they are carb component.

Furthermore, and I've just realised to file, that I will have a bit too much peanut butter on crackers, or bread.

i have a feeling, I'm going to replan and reboot my dietary, and I'll put typing onto screen, here at MHF, in due course. I prefer to write about my dietary and fitness as it helps to keep track of what I am doing.

And off course, doesn't help to be on meds, that contain, sugar. At least, in my opinon.

i will write an update, next week.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

i couldn't feel for a maddening workout today. Instead, I have just done my salsacise based workout. Hopefully, Thursday I will aim for a madder workout then.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I did my salsacise workout this morning.

However I need to re configure my fitness plans.

My brother has been disturbed very easily by me overnight, so therefore, on the evenings before he works in the days, I'll take my ant idepressant, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays nights, or have 1 night off, and workout on Saturday, if at all, Monday, and Tuesday, and also Sundays.

I am intending to get maddening workouts going done, in the near future.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I had a p roblem over the last few days, my head hair - was very itchy. I have just washed and restyled, and using speciality shampoos.

i am feeling much happier, and much better within me.

I am having to configure when I work ou t, due to my brother's demanding type of work, he's a delivery driver, it's a speciality type of work, and he goes out pretty early, about 5am. So, not to disturb his sleep patterns, further, hopefully not any road, I'll workout on Saturdays if not worn out too much f rom Fridays, Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesays. That's it, not until Saturday or Sunday again. i don't mind, I am still motivated, and dedicated of fitness.

I had dietary p roblems last week, and the week before, I happened to have had a bit before meal off course, or on side, too many packets of skips! Any way, I have greatly reduced right back, and now more or less, in fact, more, not so much binge eating now.

i am not planning hall class workouts, not this time around. I woudl have to pay, and what with the virus, can't take liberties, and chances. So no. i am going to be implemnting working out in home.
Annoyingly, I am just unable to do floorowkr. Takes me an age back wise, and top part of legs, to be up stadning again.

I might just s tart off with chair fitness, and then re progress, onto s tanding based workouts.

Have a good evening all,

I''l do another review update, in a couple of weeks.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm very well, mental health wise, very itchy though via my right ear, I'll sort that in a short while.

I happend to have weighed my self this morning, ouch, my weight has gone up slightly.

I'll try to reduce my food intake.

I can't exercise today, nope, mum's not well she had a double migraine job happen, and is feeling very drained from it all. When, I'm out, I'll get a few errands bought, for her. Dad's alright though.

My brother has since this morning, gone to Kent for the long or s hort weekend, back on Monday.

I am hoping I'll get a workout done, tomorrow.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Not well at the moment, mentally I am fine. It's the pr oblem of the sinuses once more.

I have just had a blackcurrant squash drink, as that has vitamin c extra in.

I'm goin gto nasal spray, and I will need to have a painkiller of some sort, either paracatmol, or ibroprofen kind, 1 dose though, and I'll repeat the nasal spraying in the evening. Early evening preferably.

I am h oping I'll feel well, to do my chair fitness, tomorrow.

i should improve, by 3pm at the earliest.

Have a good afternoon, all.

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

i have been suffering with psorasis art h ritics, in my leg again, so for the time being, until I can have painkiller, or maybe not needed, I have taken homeopathics to help. Now they are costly, I benefit greatly from homeapthics.

I am hoping that for in the morning, I'll be able to do my chair fitness dancing while seated, workout, for about half an hour plus a quarter.

Tomorrow, would have to be worse weather, before I go off to Kent with parents, and joining up with brother's girl friend, and her family, for the evening meal, I am talking out of context, we thought it wo uld be awkward, to s tart planning for a restaurant meal otu, so my brother and his girl, are going to do, the cooking preparations, of the meal.

I'll need toworkout say from Tuesday, to then burn off, the extra m eal colouries, f rom Sunday night!

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm much better.

After h aving sorted out the psorasis, and also my small boil to the side of my right side of head,

I am much much better.

My psorasis in right leg, is now much better.

Hopefully, I'll get my low impact salsacise done, in the morning.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I would have been alright, overall today, except my legs were very painful via the we t weather, and cooler condiitons, through psorasis arthritis, I had to eventually take a painkiller. My legs are now much easier.

I am hoping to get a workout going done, tomorrow in the morning, otherwie, on Monday.

I haven't quite decided which type of workout i will do.

Dieiting wise, fine.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

My legs are now very much better following on f rom arthritis, having taken a general painkiller.

I am looking forward t o my workout in the morning. It will be traditional aerobics, a small amount and then contemporary dance aerobics workouts.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I hadn't and haven't been well for the present week and a half.

I have been suffering with very very painful arthritis in calf area of leg, at the knee, and knee going down to ankle, and at the ankle. Anyway, I put rubbed on cooling gel for tiredness in legs reliever, and discovered, that cooling gel worked miracously for the very very painful leg.

So hopefully, over the weekend, and early week when it i smuch much cooler, my leg ought to be much much better for contemporary dance aeroibcs workout and toning work.

I have also had my share of sinusituses and nasal drip problems through the week.

If I feel and up early tomorrow, I might do my low impact salsacise workout.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

My right calf area of leg is now feeling so much more better.

Allowing might not be up earlier tomorrow, I'll do my low impact salsacise workout, on Saturday or Sunday.

Dietary wise, fine overall.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I just wish to get something s traight before I sta rt; I am always as long as there are no triggering external issues, such as helicopters, I am always alright very well, externally and internal within me.

I have been recieivng a couple of strange queries, was I alright, well yes, I am controlled for mental health through Abiify at 25ml, which is far the best overall dose, for me.

So before any further queries...

also, I have been having a treble bout of sinuses, for the past couple of weeks, I am very much better, and another thing, I have had terrible terrrible painful lower right leg.

The leg is very much better.

Right; I have done my traditional aerobics in fact workout hthis morning.

Hopefully, another session in home, tomorrow.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/HI All,

I'm very well, adhering to 25ml of Abilify, and 75 ml of Pregabalin.

I have just realised that also, there are sometimes, when I don't log on until the late afternoon/early evening, and in particular if i would could have been out volunteering.

Certainly also, keeping an eye on my emails in the usual way of events, for volunteering.

My lower right has been painful again, and it was t hrough my psorasis infections, and arthritis.

I usually self remedial treat. I have prescribed psorasis cream at home though.

I am hoping to do contemporary modern dance, workout tomorrow, lower right leg depending.

Have a good evening all,

Bes regards all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Talina Wellbeing 7
N Wellbeing 0