Diet, Fitness & Physical Health Journal

N

natalie

Hi Kelly,

Just to let you know, I happen to be up and about early in London, therefore, from about 5.45am, I'll get my normal standing style of varying kinds within workout done with my fitness dvds, ranging from low impact tradtional aerobics, dance aerobics, and will be a salsacise cooldown, all low impact.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Kelly,

At the time call it of 6.20am, London local time, I have done my normal standing style of low impact aerobics workout.

Unfortunately, I have painful foot to the right side of foot, so I couldn't go overly mad with the workout session today.

I have r ubbed cream onto foot, and taken a painkiller, it's the colder weather overnight, which is causing the problem, as of recent for my foot. Also I have raynould's condition, where I can note cold or my circulation isn't all that brilliant.

Best regards,

Natalie.

megirl

megirl

In that instance him threatening to take his life and as he was clearly agitated, the best thing is to phone the police who would firstly ensure your safety, then take him to the police station and/or to the psychiatric hospital for assessment and treatment.
The main thing was your safety first,and then his safety,he was not your responsibility,

You did what you could it must have been quite frightening,
You did the best you could do, next time just have in the back of your head your safety needs to come first.
Well done for caring about someone in distress,
Many people would probably have chosen to ignore him
The police may arrest him, but they would get a mental health professional to assess him

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I happened to be up earlier so I thought right, I'll get a normal workout done, nothing too energetic nor strenuous just yet - I haven't worked out in a long while!

I'm alright mental health and szchiophrenia wise, no problems to report, whilst trialing me on 20ml of med.

Have a good day all, oh and apologies for a earlish overnight post.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I happened to be up earlier so I thought right, I'll get a normal workout done, nothing too energetic nor strenuous just yet - I haven't worked out in a long while!

I'm alright mental health and szchiophrenia wise, no problems to report, whilst trialing me on 20ml of med.

Have a good day all, oh and apologies for a earlish overnight post.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have not long and edited down, completed my workout.

It was a light aerobic workout. However, i wasn't going to do too much, so I dropped out the arms, and just worked out aerobically the lower body.

Over the weekend h opefully, I'll add on arms.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I am unwell, at the moment. Owing to the air quality outside air, over here, there in North London at the present time, following on f rom bonfires, helicopters, aircrafts, rain even, I have come down with a terrible nasal passeges congestion problems.

I am doing everything spaced out under the sun, have been doing rather, at this time, my catarrh drip has now become slight, and not a terrible condition problem. I do have a particular GP written up nasal spray, I'll use that, in a short while.

Headaches wise, I am much much better. No further psorasis problems to speak of, not at this time in review mode to report.

I'm afraid I'll have to place chair fitness on hold, unless, I remarkably improve, over this weekend.

Have a good evening all, I'll return to debrief, about 9.30pm.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am much much better! It's taken some doing, I'm finally clearer and much better following on from stubborn catarrh drip and mucuses. I am much more finer t his evening, has to be the outside air quality locally, I just know it. And the recent rain fall.

I can now happily plan all being well, my health, this is of nasal passeges, as long as I continue to resume to feel well, to chair workout over the weekend, or earlier week.

Apologies for a belated debrief, I wanted to catch up with my coping stratergies, since I last logged in and out of MHF.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Apart from slight, sinuses, I have had a terrible painful headache for this afternoon, in which I needed to take a painkiller. It's not a mirgraine style of pain, it's a very acute headache from health tension.

Feeling much better from 2.15pm, I settled into mu sic listening and knitting.

If I can feel for it, I'll join in to post properly later on this afternoon, either, wise, it will be in the evening.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very much better following on from a terrible painful headache.

I am hoping that this eveing, I'll get my chair fitness done, otherwise tomorrow, I'll workout, though judging by how i have been sleeping so well, I might not be able to allocate a morning time for a workout.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm alright again, folks, very well following on from my terrible painful headache. I had to take a painkiller in this instance.

I won't do my chair fitness this evening, although I am hoping I'll do a normal workout tomorrow.

Spent quarter of an hour knitting and listening to music,I'll do some more, during the evening.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

Now that I have lost some excess weight, naturally, (i knew what was going to happen, I'd been very delayed with health aspect) and I just completed my chair excersises, I have felt much happier manouvering for the chair workout than previously.

i'm shortly to be embarking in a desk work ad hoc, volunteering, so I knew I needed to improve stamina, and strength in preparation for volunteering, shortly.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Kelly B,

Thanks very much. No, I don't mind you borrowing some of my energy! It just so happens that I take a supplement of B vitamins, with a hint of guarana. I don't think, that you could purchase in stores, there, you might be able to have shipped to you, from the store company which I buy my b vitamins and guarana drink from, via on line.

Take care now.

K

Kelly B

If it helps with energy I’m willing to try it. Probably could order it from Amazon. The most exercise I’m getting is from daily housework. It’s a small house so it doesn’t take that long. Usually I spend the rest of the day watching tv. All that is going to change next month so I better enjoy it while I still can! Maybe the change will be the best thing for me but right now all I feel is anxiety at the thought of it. But as the saying goes, the fear of something is almost always worse than the thing itself. I know I would have less anxiety if I exercised. Getting started is the hardest part.

N

natalie

Hi Kelly again,

You could maybe, if you have a dvd machine, try working out along to fitness dvds. I have found, that either due to health, physical health this is, and or the weather, and in some cases class fees, then to workout to fitness exercise dvds, are the next best thing.

If you would like to send me a pm, I could then let you have the details of the name of the energy drink I have, and where it can be bought from, and also recommend any exercise fitness dvds, if they will be of help to you.

I do know what you, mean, getting started is the hardest part, i think will power and motivation are the key words of problems on that note.