Diet, Fitness & Physical Health Journal

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I slept very well overnight, was very tired due to heat, so I retired for the night earlier, around 9.15/9.30pm.

I am hoping, and with today hopefully to be less busier, that certainly earlier evening, or during the evening, I'll get my chair fitness done.

I am planning to get to, if it isn't wet weather, zumba gold very near me, on Wednesday morning.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

There is a slight chance, and we will see how the weather might fair, for the earlier evening, that parents and I might be, going out for a meal.

I prefer our other restaurant haunt, as it's a different class act of restaurant, and they don't go above board, with birthday greetings, song and cake. Well, song anyway, the song in the other place is very loud, and one can hardly hear one self t hink. Not to mention, the busiest of custom conversations. And depending which side of the early or during eveng meal time we are in.

Also at our other haunt, they have more of a choice, more variety.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

A bit belated, with my update;

I'm very unwell at the moment, with a problematic health complaint, nono nothing serious not mental health anyway, I have a very acute problem of boil health complaint.

Depending on how parents might think, about going out for a meal, in the evening, or if they were to, with me, I'll inform mum at some point, I'm not well enough to, to enjoy the ambiences of a meal out.

Another few days, hopefully, I'll get going with my chair fitness, I get a feeling I'll have to take a dose of paracetamol initially for the boil.

I hope all are much better than me, at the moment,

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

I'll resume during the evening with music listening, and knitting and hopefully to get hair washed, and restyled.

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

I basically needed to take a painkiller, and that - paracetamol based, and that sorted out the throbbing pain, for the acute boil.

I am allowing for Tuesday to be completely recovered from the boil, so I can then do my chair fitness depending off course, on the weather.

Though apparently, thunderstorms are on the way, seemingly, and it is very much welcomed or will be welcomed, to cooldown dramatically the air pressure and temperatures.

I am intending, and I will need to check it's on, to get to zumba gold, on Wednesday, this will be a9.45 session, for 1 hour.

Have a good evening all,

Oh, I have been listening to music and knitting, until when I suddenly had an idea, to share, regarding a MHF member.

And to update.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm well, very well. Except for my psorasis though, I'll have to put more application on scalp on.

I happen to be up earlier for once, so therefore, I'll be able to get my workout done, I haven't decided for now which style of normal based standing workout I will do, I'll decide in a short while.

My dieting has had some slip ups, however, I'm rectifying this.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have done my workout, I feel fitter and more toned. I did traditional aerobics, a bit of, and then, switched to slight dancier and more toning workout, for the builk of the fitness session, in at home.

I may or may not do an afternoon session, really depends on those temps, and depending how tiired I am from the warmer climbs.

Have a good day all,

Best regards al.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

We had a cold kosher meat meal and salady items, and for lunch annoyingly, I had a baked potato with cheese, anyway, I have not long had a hot mixed with cold due to the weather green tea to drink.

I have 2 workouts today, so therefore I'm not going to zumba gold tomorrow.

Hopefully, on another week.

To take my mind off food, I will always knit and listen to music. combined.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Unfortunately, our power's temporarily gone on our very cheapo dvd unit, so therefore, temporarily, I'll have to happily do my chair fitness workouts instead.

My brother is away at the moment, to another country within Europe though, and after when he comes back, Monday next week, we'll ask him to switch plugs over, due to a lot of wiring, behind the tv and dvd set downstairs, it's not safe certainly for me, to start switching plugs into a different socket. So, in the meantime, it will be chair fitness.

Unless by surprise, dad might be able to change sockets, then in which case, I'll be able to normally workout.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Feeling slightly tired, not too bad. I'm very well on 25ml.

I am happy to report, and my waist was measured by mum's assistance, that I have dropped off from 37 inches roughly to 35inches just above.

I am hoping I'll be well enough to get my workout done, over the weekend.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Our dvd unit which is of cheap quality, has gone up the spout, which means my technically minded brother will have to double-check, next week, so in place that I can't do normal working out still, it will be chair fitness.

I happened to have weighed, and I am 10st, so, cutting down on the subs, and hopefully to implement, from within home, stock, vegetarian meals, for at lunchtimes.

Cutting back and down on choclate.

Cutting back and down on sandwiches, normal sort. And peanut butter.

Having more water.

Cutting down on the baked/jacket potaotes, they are carlorific!

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Well, I have discovered annoyingly, that having been testing my fitness dvds against my unit, and it isn't pracitical to workout upstairs, for one thing, is the kind of flooring underneath the carpet, not a good idea, to workout, apart from chair fitness, and I have annoyingly discovered that our unit downstairs is very much faulty. I shall be having kind pleasant words, with my brother who purchase the dvd unit on line, and it is a very cheap one, on Monday or Tuesday after he's back from being away temporarily.

My paorasis has now just about cleared up, so I am much better.

i'll get my chair fitness done, at some point.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm alright, I'm well. My psorasis at long long last is clearing up nicely now. I think becuase I had a large amount of stress, from certain external sources, outside of home, and also travelling to and from our other country for holidays for over 30 years worth, the stress had been the partial cause, also it's genetic in my family on mother's side.

Since also having used the newer but greasier gel application which the GP services prescribed, it's healing up nicely now. I just don't wish to go down the route again, of suffering with too much psorasis, causing me with a lot of irritible self, in the process. Which reminds me, I need to take my 25ml dose.

I might or i might not get my chair fitness done today, I might save that for tomorrow.

Dieting wise, I am beginning to cut back and down. On choclate, sandwiches, and will be subs, and noodles.

Intakes of more water, and either fruit or green tea hot drinks. Cold water though.

Have a good afternoon all, I'll return to debrief, about 5.30/6pm.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

The dvd unit which brother purchased, and owned by sainsbury's, is very much faulty. Annoyingly.

After w hen he's back tomorrow, at some point, we'll have brother liaise with Sainsbury's and either an engineer, or, invest in new and a bit more than a cheap quality one.

Have a good afternoon all.

Best regards all.

I'm alright, I'm fine, I'm very well mental health wise.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Owing to the fault with the dvd unit, I can't do my workout downstairs, currently however, I am planning on getting to zumba gold groups, one on Wednesday and the other one on Saturday morning. I shall spread the housework throughout the mid week, so that I don't feel worn out, on the Saturday, and then can't attend.

From now onwards, I hope with my legs much better now following on from infections, to attend zumba gold groups, on a regular basis, if I have volunteering? Well, that takes high precedence, over me working out, in a class, be it in a local class, or, in my care and community centre where I help, as well.

I am banking on just getting chair fitness done, in the meanwhile, and thinking of which, I wasn't sitting right in my chair just now, I had to readjust me. Not the chair though, no.

Dieting is starting to be pointing in the right direction, it's going finer now.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

My b rother has since returned, so at some point, we will mention to him about the dvd unit having gone faulty, little does he, that had happened, during the time whiel he was away, on holiday and also at his Kent flat, last week.

I am hoping I'll do my chair fitness later on today.

Have a good afternoon, all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Our downstairs dvd unit, has gone faulty. Eventually, in the meantime, we will have to invest in a new for downstairs, dvd.

In the interim, I will just implement chair fitness, I am awaiting until much cooler for that.

I am currently planning to reduce the number of subs, and pot of noodles, and saving money in the process, lol, and in place, I will make for my lunchtime meals, quorn grill meals. I want to get away from having too much bread intake.

I have had rye bread, peanut butter on bread, and water for breakfast.

Lunch all being well, for today, will be quorn based.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Oh I forgot to say, I am now weighing a little bit, under 10st. So it is slowly going in the right direction.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

I am planning to revitalised my fitness.

With the prospective volunteering in tow, I yet to hear further, for health and mental health in general, I'm planning to resume my chair fitness workouts.

The volunteer role, if I do get it, will involve a lot of desk work. No no, it's not envelope filling.

I think they liked the sound of me, through my application in that I have 5 years paid, and 2 years spaced out voluntary data entry, on Excel, and at the moment, i am waiting to hear further, I think, I have made it to be shortlisted.

My dieting has had its moments, apart from those, fine.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

At the moment I have my sinuses up, very painful, so I'm unable to forrage around MHF, at the present time, when I am much better, I will relogg on.

Have a good afternoon, all, oh yes, I'll be listening to music and knitting,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am very much better following on from the sinuses, had to take a paracetamol painkiller as a result of the acute very acute, excruiating pains.

I am hoping t o get a chair fitness session done, not today, possibly tomorrow.

I have been listening to musicals, and music and knitting combined.
Whcih more music listening and knitting shall resume in a short while,

Have a good afternoon all, evening all,

Best regards all.