Diet, Fitness & Physical Health Journal

N

natalie

HI All,

I'm unwell today, with sinuses, and also, psorasis slight problem, causing me head pains, I don't feel I can manage for chair fitness today. Will give that a go, tomorrow at some point.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Oh yes i forgot tosay, my mother lost interest in not wanting to do a distance, for an errand, what with the bad weather this morning, so I wasn't able to workout normally the late morning.

I'll do that fitness dvd some other time.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Parents and I are going out for a meal this evening, in terms of my mental health paranoia, that the meal out as generally folk can be much more louder and talkative and laughing during the earlier part of the evenign, will be the real test, to see how i can cope, with the paranoia whilst out visiting the restaurant, locally.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

We had our meal outing. Surprisingly, and I monitored live whilst in the restaurant visiit, and certainly whilst waiting until eventually our orders showed up, 30mins later, my paranoia levels were certainly low. So I was very well throughout the entire visit at the restaurant, locally.

And surprisingly, very very busy for a Monday evening.

What did I order? Spaghegetti with Meatballs, and tomato sauce. A very large amount of meat balls, i realised eventually, a bit too much, couldn't manage all of it, and that's even after, I hadn't ate much throughout the afternoon, considering what with then the meal out! ouch! I'll order more carefully another time, however, due to my sinuses, I need to avoid a little or not a lot, of too much cheese!!! I prefer to order meals, that aren't smothered with cheese. Or preferably, none at all.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

I thought I was going to suffer with paranoia, about half an hour after returned to home from t he meal outing.

I then realised, I was just very very overwhelmed, too much talkative loudness, and loud laughing.

Anyway I settled into music listening and knitting combined.

I had spahgetti and meatballs, however just a bit too much for me, couldn't manage it all.

Most likely, it will be tuna sub based lunch, tomorrow.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have slept very well overnight. I'm very well mental health wise, still taking 25ml of med.

This morning, I have had cereal, no milk, added, due to that my nasal passeges get seriously affected by normal milk. I forgot to have water, I'll have some, in a short while.

I wasn't feeling funct ion ready enough for working out, so about 8.am, I'll do my chair fitness session, in at home. Hopefully at 8am, otherwise, late afternoon.

I have already decided, and it's a given, after such a heavy meal last night, ouch, I will just aim for a tuna wit h salady items sub lunch, today.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

i have felt low, and have had ankles aches and pains today, in accorance to the damp, and wetter weather. I took a supplement dose, regarding feeling low, and the weather evening became brighter, and I am much better.

I am going to seriously plan to reboot my fitness, in terms of not only for weight, i do need to drop a stone, or two, also for mental health. I am planning as long as weather wise things don't go pear shaped, to Saturday zumba, gold, and Wednesday zumba gold, for the next few weeks.

When I feel levels have reached to a safe level of fitness, I'll get to zumba at my care and community location, for Wednesdays from September.

Also, in the meantime, I serisously will revise t o get to reiire for the nights, earlier about 9.30pm/10pm, in the hope I could then workout in at home, much earlier in the mornings. Call it f rom 5.30/6am.

If the can't workout in the mornings still doesn't work, owing to sleeping so well, I'll plan to stick with chair fitness, for earlier evenings.

Mental health wise, I'm very well.

Dieting, wise, I had tuna sub for lunch, and noodles for evening meal snack.

i have been having increased amounts of water.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Due to the weather, coming in, soon, I am feeling slightly low, I might not feel to do my chair fitness later on today, so I think I'll stick with my music and knitting.

Best regards all,

I don't wish to take the Fluoxetine, not for today, becuase i'm going to North West of London for shopping centre, and out also for lunch, tomorrow, and it causes me to sleep to long slighly longer.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have been having terrible bouts of sinuses pains.

I have just had a paracetamol based painkiller.

I am no longer planning on going to the London NW4 area tomorrow and NW11, for the shopping centre and my location of care and community in which I'm member, and volunteer at, owing to the very unsettled weather. I'll leave it for the much better more settled weather.

I am hoping to this afternoon, parents will be out anyway, to get my low impact salsacise workout done.

i Might have a potential boil brewing up, I don't know just yet, on head as well.

In the meantime, and way before I'll workout, I'll settle in to music listening and knitting.

I couldn't get hold of type of sub, for tuna today, so I'll have noodles, which one adds hot boiling water, for lunch instead.

Have a good day all, mentally I'm fine, very well,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

On the basis I am recovering now f rom sinuses, and one or two pains from boils, on head, I have decided, I won't normally workout. Later on, today, I might well do my chair fitness.

Mental h ealth wise, I'm fine, currently re trialing me on 20ml.

I will just listen to musicals and music, and knitting combined.

Have a good af ternoon, all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

In the end, I did manage to do a workout. Low impact aerobics. I just wamed up, stretching, and low impact aerobics itself.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am hoping tomorrow, and parents will be out as pre planned, they had to be out this afternoon, owing to somebody to visit in hospital, I was able to get a workout done, that I will be able to workout, in the morning, or at some point in the afternoon.

I have been very down as of recent, not because of mental health, only because of the rotten wettest weather.

I'll settle into music listening, and knitting.

Have a good evening all, I'll come back to do a debrief, about 8.30pm.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi morning folks,

I happened to be able to get my low impact salsacise workout done.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Now that I have come back from the weekend away, and also slightly overate, I am seriously rebooting my fitness, and dieting.

I seriously plan to reduce the number of noodle pots, to make, in the week, and cut down on peanut butter sandwiches, swap to having cereal in the mornings, and cranberry juice drink.

I feel that I have gained weight, probably because of the peanut butter sandwiches, and also the noodles, plus, a big meal on Saturday night, and having cake at my brother's flat for afternoon tea on Saturday.

To have a lot more intake of water.

In terms of lunchtimes, I'll make vegetarian quorn lunches, styles, and reheating up recooking in the grill.

I might go back to having the subs, with tuna, on a twice a week basis.

Cutting right back and down, on baked/jacket potatoes.

If needs must, and I feel for peanut butter, then to have on rice cake per one.

This evening, I might get going with my chair fitness, surprisngly cooler than as of in the late afternoon.

Tomorrow, hopefully, I'll do my low impact salsacise workout.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Morning Folks,

I had cereal, and also cranberry juice to drink for b reakfast.

I think today, I'll rummage jokingly about via our quorn vegetarian, in at home, to make for lunch. Most likely, it will be a quorn vegetarian crispy fillet. i'll have to get hold of a t ub of coleslaw I think.

Ensuring I have water to drink, in this weather.

We're not having a meal out, for birthday, mum doesn't feel right health wise, and she's going to hopefully get booked in, with our main family GP, normal one. And she'll see about getting a referral for older people's unit, for another full assessment and any heart tests to be done, inclusive they test the heart regardless, for older age people, I think.

She suffers with high blood pressure though not too bad lately, and afib. Monitored, and on med.

She suffers with tiredness greatly, and just a further point, mother can't walk, properly, so dad and I assist her.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I couldn't feel for cereal this morning, I had peanut butter sandwich.

For lunch, I had tuna sub.

This evening parents and I will be having cold meat meal. I made a mistake on Monday and I had 2 slices of salt beef, I'll narrow it down to 1 slice, on bread as sandwich. Now don't panick;

For through out the day, I have had peanut butter on rice cakes.

I have bought a new version, of cereal snack bars, and I'll see, one per day, how I'll manage with those.

Tomorrow, my parents shall be out visiting people, who they know obvisoulsly, and I'll get my low impact salsacise workout done.

Hopefully to be repeating the workout over the weekend.

If it won't be very warm, and humid.

I am having cranberry juice to drink.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, apologetic early morning post.

I managed to do my chair fit ness last night. I happen to be up earlier today, so I thought right about 6am, I'll get going with my low impact traditional aerobics workout. I replanned me which workout I'll do.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have just completed my mini low impact tradtional aerobics of half hour timeframe.

Hopefully, I'll get another session, done, over the weekend otherwise early week.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.